Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Question mark on Canelos chin is removed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was impressed by how Canelo held up in the later rounds, physically.

I think Golovkin deserved the nod, but Canelo got hit with some bombs and held up in the championship rounds.

The 118-110 card is the type of thing that just fucking boxing can give.

Look.

Does anybody on this planet actually believe that Canelo put on a 10-2 performance'tonight?

I'm asking this in NSB, so somebody will convince another window licker yes.

Comment

GGG was the first real MW Canelo fought who has a reputation for devastating KO power

Of course Canelo was wise to run. But there were several good moments where they stood toe to toe and I'd say Canelo got the better of those exchanges.

Imagine what GGG would be without his durability.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        What no absolutely not. Canelo used as much caution in a scenario like this than I remember seeing possibly ever. He acted like he was fighting Freddy Krueger. He rolled everything. His obsession with staying out of range removed almost entirely Golovkin's normal and full functioning proper punching mechanics. Canelo spoiled all 36 minutes. This was no test. Removed?? NFW.
        Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these casuals are too funny no wonder they like GGG lol just like GGG they want them to stand still lmfao.
        A Golovkin fan arguing that Golovkin hit him with nothing.

Comment

Survival doesn't mean good chin. Someone with a weak chin can survive in a boxing match if most of their intention is to survive. The true test for the quality of someone's chin is when they are boxing positively with the intention of knocking out their opponent and still are able to absorb powerful punches. This wasn't the case with Canelo against GGG as Canelo was instead doing the bare minimum to steal rounds whilst trying to survive for the rest of the rounds.

Comment

GGG didn't really land his power punches flush. Canelo was running, and not in a good, elusive sort of way, more like the running you do when you're being chased by a lion.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Fan?

Golovkin?

No, Mayweather, fangirl. You're the ****ing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                GGG didn't really land his power punches flush. Canelo was running, and not in a good, elusive sort of way, more like the running you do when you're being chased by a lion.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
                  He rolled everything doe

lmfao.........
                  That's right, idiot. Canelo's chin was NOT tested. Understand the point or are you having another episode right now, lobster boy?

Comment

Khan having no chin at all is the biggest rubbish I've heard and most of the boxing community say it

Khan had a reputation as having a glass jaw for a long time, yet he had 1 or 2 ko losses in all those fights.

He ate some good shots from Canelo and survived.

Poor defense is not a bad chin.

Canelo knows how to take a punch. Doesn't mean he could make a mistake and get KO'd

Same with GGG.

When Canelo was rope a doping GGG, why didn't GGG unleash on him hmm? He was worried of Canelo's counters

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      cant make this shit up lol

HE ROLLED EVERYTHING DOE LMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X