Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: My Son 'Did Not Train' for the McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't buy that for a second, may have not trained to Sr.'s content but I'm sure he trained hard. Mayweather had everything to lose in this fight and nothing to gain.

Comment

In five more years Floyd can do it again to the top UFC guy of the moment boxing only

Comment

Yes we all know Floyd carried him and made it look good cause he didn't want to have another pacquio fiasco to deal with.

Comment

Once again these Mayweather clowns tarnish their own legacy. By saying you didn't train hard for the fight you are basically admitting you had a sure thing laid out in front of you, basically a mismatch with a guaranteed outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            LOL why the floyd fans always do this?? now sr??? why do you guys always have to justify floyd's poor performance? he won the fight! PERIOD!!! didnt look good but he won.
            No one is trying to justify his performance, he looked good for a 40 year old man walking someone down. Name the last 40yr old that walked down an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Once again these Mayweather clowns tarnish their own legacy. By saying you didn't train hard for the fight you are basically admitting you had a sure thing laid out in front of you, basically a mismatch with a guaranteed outcome.
              Stop being so jealous that your favorite fighter couldn't even do it.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Stop being so jealous that your favorite fighter couldn't even do it.
                Not sure what you're talking about. None of my favorite fighters have ever cherry-picked their entire career while disrespecting their opponents.

Comment

What they call not training isn't the same as everyone else thinking he literally came off the couch. Floyd did his generic road work, calisthenics, bag work, & shadow boxing. Didn't hit the mitts that much & didn't spar that much apparently. He did way less preparation for this one.

To Sr it must have been like he didn't do much training after being apart of the Pacquiao & Alvarez training camps. If he came to the Mcgregory match in that kind of condition is what he's saying.

Comment

He obviously trained for the fight. Also his idea of 'partying' is staying at a strip club late while being completely sober & having a sleep schedule that would have him up at that time anyway.

I bet he also watches tapes of his opponents even tho he claims he doesnt. Guy is disciplined, dedicated & a control freak. No way he didnt train for his fight. He looked completely ripped & Weighed What he usually weighs

I Wonder If the boxing fight / camp will help Connor in the UFC octagon. I imagine sparring with High level boxers for weeks will make him even more superior at stand up MMA fighting.

Comment

None of that matters now lol.

I'm sure Floyd at least trained to make weight, he's not fat or blows up in between fights but he's soft in the midsection when he's inactive, it was apparent in the Ortiz pre fight pics with the green screen and the Spadafora sparring sessions, he looked soft there too. He looked ripped for McGregor, which means he did train to make weight at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X