No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.C. View Post
    It wasn't just a bad match up. Gomi has been done as a decent fighter for the last 3-4 years. Nate didn't beat Takanori Gomi, he beat the shell of Takanori Gomi.

Gomi is the same size as Kos? Are you high? Gomi is much smaller than Koscheck. He was also much smaller than Diaz. If anything , Gomi needs to cut to 145. But really, that didn't have much to do with it. Gomi's done being a top 10-20 LW, and has been for some time. Really, any decent LW should be able to beat Gomi at this point. I doubt Gomi even trains more than twice a week, if that.

Gomi is like 5'8 or 5'9. Kos is like 5'9 or 5'10. Gomi when not at 155 is pretty big. With less threats of being taken down and submitted. He could hold his own wrestling. He looks small because his cut takes away his size. Including some of his muscle. Compare the way he looked as recent as trashing Duane Ludwig to his size when crushing Tyson Griffin.

Also cutting makes you slower and weaker when your body has trouble doing it. Gomi already has a hard time cutting to 155. If he cut to 145. ****. Gomi would look like how he did back in Shooto. He'd probably match up size wise, extremely well. As not many would have reach over him. He'd probs knock guys senseless as well but *****. Gomi would look like a dried husk.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Gomi is like 5'8 or 5'9. Kos is like 5'9 or 5'10. Gomi when not at 155 is pretty big. With less threats of being taken down and submitted. He could hold his own wrestling. He looks small because his cut takes away his size. Including some of his muscle. Compare the way he looked as recent as trashing Duane Ludwig to his size when crushing Tyson Griffin.

Also cutting makes you slower and weaker when your body has trouble doing it. Gomi already has a hard time cutting to 155. If he cut to 145. ****. Gomi would look like how he did back in Shooto. He'd probably match up size wise, extremely well. As not many would have reach over him. He'd probs knock guys senseless as well but *****. Gomi would look like a dried husk.
      Gomi doesn't cut that much weight, I really don't think that has anything to do with his fighting. He's not a big guy, he's just lazy.

He's been on the downslide ever since he started up RASCAL and left Kiguchi Dojo. It's just that over the last 4 years his skills have diminished greatly, and he doesn't seem to give a ****.

He'd get tooled at 170 just as bad as he is at 155.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C. View Post
        Gomi doesn't cut that much weight, I really don't think that has anything to do with his fighting. He's not a big guy, he's just lazy.

He's been on the downslide ever since he started up RASCAL and left Kiguchi Dojo. It's just that over the last 4 years his skills have diminished greatly, and he doesn't seem to give a ****.

He'd get tooled at 170 just as bad as he is at 155.

I can agree with the rscl part. He once said something along the lines of, "it's hard to train as he is over seeing the development of his gym's young fighters."

some crap like that.

He'd get tool'd against certain people. At the same time, he'd tool some people as well. Ludwig was raped by Gomi. Ludwig owns sadollah.

At 145 i just don't know. He'd look odd. He doesn't hold on to his muscle like Faber does. Faber drops, still looks massive. Gomi cuts for 155, looks great at weigh ins, comes to fight and looks weird.

Comment

Working...
        X