Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purge Election Year: Piece of Liberal Trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purge would be better as netflix series than a movie although election year was the weakest of the bunch, those high school girls and that store owner ruined the movie

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      ...I think you need to step away from your chosen internet echo chambers for a while and get back out among people living in reality, bruh.
      First and foremost if you seen the movie I think you'd agree. Second

I'm a Young Turks kind of guy, Cenk vs Alex Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post

They didn't say who was Con or Lib and you don't know the political affiliation of the writers you just assumed the blonde was a Democrat and the new founding fathers are Republicans because it fits

Comment

I haven't seen the movie so I can't comment, but I typically don't go in to movies looking to draw obscure parallels to whatever election is the most current.

Nobody I know even watches dumb **** like The Purge, so if it's a propaganda tool like you say it is it must be a **** one.

Saw that Alex Jones vs. TYT video on youtube last night. At least something entertaining finally came out of the RNC.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            They didn't say who was Con or Lib and you don't know the political affiliation of the writers you just assumed the blonde was a Democrat and the new founding fathers are Republicans because it fits
            C'mon guy, they didn't have to say who was con or lib, it was blatantly obvious. At the very end when the blonde was winning votes on the TV what were the color of the states she was winning.

I haven't seen the movie so I can't comment, but I typically don't go in to movies looking to draw obscure parallels to whatever election is the most current.

Nobody I know even watches dumb **** like The Purge, so if it's a propaganda tool like you say it is it must be a **** one.

Saw that Alex Jones vs. TYT video on youtube last night. At least something entertaining finally came out of the RNC.
            I typically don't go into a movie expecting blatant liberal propaganda, but it happens more times than not. This was far from obscure, it was over the top.

Also good for you that you hang out with such sophisticated people who don't get sucked into dumb **** movies like The Purge. By any chance are these your friends?

Comment

C'mon guy, they didn't have to say who was con or lib, it was blatantly obvious. At the very end when the blonde was winning votes on the TV what were the color of the states she was winning.

I typically don't go into a movie expecting blatant liberal propaganda, but it happens more times than not. This was far from obscure, it was over the top.

Also good for you that you hang out with such sophisticated people who don't get sucked into dumb **** movies like The Purge. By any chance are these your friends?
              Why are you rightwingers so sensitive?

All I said was that grown adult I know in real life watches ****ty horror movies enough to have their political opinions influenced by them and you're immediately on the defense with the insults and unironically posting a South Park video like it's the height of political commentary.

Low energy post. Sad!

Comment

Rebublicans are evil though.

Comment

Why are you rightwingers so sensitive?

All I said was that grown adult I know in real life watches ****ty horror movies enough to have their political opinions influenced by them and you're immediately on the defense with the insults and unironically posting a South Park video like it's the height of political commentary.

Low energy post. Sad!
                  Oh c'mon everyone has a guilty pleasure, and the insult was tongue in cheek, I know you're a good sport. No one is denying that the purge, all three of them were crappy movies, regardless of their veiled political messages.

Comment

Oh c'mon everyone has a guilty pleasure, and the insult was tongue in cheek, I know you're a good sport. No one is denying that the purge, all three of them were crappy movies, regardless of their veiled political messages.
                    I saw the first one and wasn't that impressed, so I stayed away from sequels.

We need to make horror movies great again.

Comment

Lol at Enayze being a "right winger," he likes Jill fricken Stein FFS.

Comment

Working...
                      X