Comments Thread For: Thurman in Car Accident, Porter Fight is Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonder how long till steve kim starts making jokes

Comment

I don't want to make light of any type of automobile accident, but this is too damn convenient. This was a fight that Thurman dodged for months. Then, after it is made, he suddenly ends up in an automobile accident? I think that accident only occurred inside Thurman's head and heart. I seriously doubt this fight will be rescheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        I don't want to make light of any type of automobile accident, but this is too damn convenient. This was a fight that Thurman dodged for months. Then, after it is made, he suddenly ends up in an automobile accident? I think that accident only occurred inside Thurman's head and heart. I seriously doubt this fight will be rescheduled.
        I usually don't tell people ahead of time when I send them a red K but I'm letting you know now. So check your CP.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          WTF man!! Dammit. I dont know if I believe this or not, Keith probably faking it to postpone the fight. And if its true, just fight. Im sure it wasnt that severe. We have ALL been in car accidents and we are back on track the next day.
          Yea man doesn't sound too good for thurman he didn't want to fight on December and now he's postponing

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            I usually don't tell people ahead of time when I send them a red K but I'm letting you know now. So check your CP.

Comment

Thurman's at home hanging out. Don't worry guys

Playing the flute or something.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Yea man doesn't sound too good for thurman he didn't want to fight on December and now he's postponing
                Thurman faking car accidents. WHere are the photos or proof? A car accident can range from mildly hitting another car to something serious, which this clearly is not. If you read the article it almost sounds as an automated fabricated press release. Trust me, if this was serious, the focus would be on the the accident, not the postponement.

Keith is a little coward. HE DOES NOT want this fight. He'll probably fake death next.

Comment

Just read the airbag deployed and gave him whiplash. He can't train and will need physical therapy.

Comment

LOL thurman is literally terrified, he fights like it and now he's trying to injure himself deliberately

Comment

Told you guys Thurman didn't want it.....

Comment

Working...
                      X