Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko/Walters and Postol/Granados Double Header on Deck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If HBO gets this done and Vargas-Salido, that improves their year quite a bit

Comment

Now that is excellent news!!!
      Can't wait!

Comment

That would be a great double header for Boxing After Dark. More competitive and more entertaining than Golovkin vs Wade.

Comment

Arum is obviously asking for a lot of money. Lomachenko-Walters is one of the best fights Top Rank can make. It won't come cheap for HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Arum is obviously asking for a lot of money. Lomachenko-Walters is one of the best fights Top Rank can make. It won't come cheap for HBO.
            I'd rather them spend their budget on cards like this than the one they have coming up this weekend.

Comment

I say again hbo wtf get you're **** together now and make these fights happen.

Comment

that would be an epic card. can't remember the last time arum put on one as good as that

Comment

granados vs postol....dear lord that will be a clinch fest. if hbo has to accept that crap just to get loma vs walters then i guess they should but oww my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    granados vs postol....dear lord that will be a clinch fest. if hbo has to accept that crap just to get loma vs walters then i guess they should but oww my eyes.
                    Stop playing around. It's not about the clinching. You hate Postol because he beat Matthysse.

You have an excuse for every Matthysse loss.

Comment

Loma vs Walters is too good to be true, same as Porter vs Thurman, haha

Comment

Working...
                      X