Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver Says The Urine Isn't His. Demands DNA Test.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So lets see, TWICE the urine wasn't his????? He has been busted TWICE!

Comment

Antonio Tarver is a desperate man at the end of the rope. Hopefully this doesn't end badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Antonio Tarver is a desperate man at the end of the rope. Hopefully this doesn't end badly.
        I agree completely

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Yea in that video that's on *********, I got that feeling he is in the midths of being in a very bad place.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            I thought he passed one of the test then failed ?
            U wish but he got caught dirty... U think he got framed? The evil Dibella bring some Ped user urine and changed it with Tarver urine? Do you believe that story? A guy that got caught twice?

I see u **** on Povetkin on another thread cause he is weight training and looks jacked up... What do u think abt Tarver?

Comment

had tarver hired USADA for 150,000 dollars US he would have gotten TUE for it.

21 days later.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                U wish but he got caught dirty... U think he got framed? The evil Dibella bring some Ped user urine and changed it with Tarver urine? Do you believe that story? A guy that got caught twice?

I see u **** on Povetkin on another thread cause he is weight training and looks jacked up... What do u think abt Tarver?
                No wtf. I don't care about him. I meant I read or Tarver said thst he had passed the first test the commission based test. But then he failed the Vada test after

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  No wtf. I don't care about him. I meant I read or Tarver said thst he had passed the first test the commission based test. But then he failed the Vada test after
                  Its pretty sad cause it ruined his legacy. Oh well.. **** him

Comment

Claims he was clean the two times he tested dirty but said he was drugged when he tested clean against Hopkins! Lmao

Comment

How come the urine isnt his? Did he submit someone else's urine? Because he seems "100%" sure the urine isn't his. Wasn't he caught before?

Comment

Working...
                      X