No announcement yet.

Homicide Rates Have Dramatically Increased In Big Cities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    LOL, typical, close minded conservative response.

To eliminate the disease, you need to find the symptoms and find the appropriate vaccine.
    LOL, typical, close minded Liberal **** response.(I'm a registered Independent and have been since I was eligible **** LOL)

If anyone or anything is a disease to the U.S.A. it's you and your ilk.

Comment

I get the lack of education excuse, but at the same time....you can't force someone to wanna learn. If you're a teacher, you can't make some **** head who doesn't care about school, suddenly care about it. They learn it from home, because their parents most likely didn't give a damn about school. But yet people want to blame teachers at these schools for their failure, it's bull****.

I'm all for better schools in the inner cities, I went to a terrible high school. But I saw sooooo many kids that just wouldn't show up and would rather go "bang" with their homies or get high and go do stupid ****. It's not like someone was restricting them from showing up.

I lean to the left for sure on most issues, and I would like to see better inner city schools. But blaming the teachers is like a way of covering up for moron kids who don't care about school. The drop out rate for my high school was astronomically high, and it wasn't because teachers are just no good.
      Last edited by 4Corners; 08-03-2015, 10:33 AM.

Comment

So you think those people just want to live that way? So you don't think lack of education, high drug use, violence, single parent homes, none of those are contributing factors? So these "types" just want to act and behave that way even though it's against their best interest.

lol the stupidity in this place is crazy, how about you stop watching Sean Hannity.
        Lack of education?

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/...frican-blacks/

And as someone who taught in all sorts of Black schools, even ghetto schools differ. Towards the more “normal ghetto” parts of the hood, a lot of the students act bad, but often you can more or less deal with them, and many of them are also quite friendly. The main problem is that so many of them are completely lazy and refuse to so much as lift a pencil. But others will actually do schoolwork, especially girls. And there are many great Blacks there working as teachers and administrators to counteract the bonehead kids.

But as I moved to schools deeper and deeper in the ghetto, behavior got increasingly worse. The Blacks running the schools were still ok, but many of them were what I would call “Black Blacks.” These are Blacks with good jobs and basically good behavior who are nevertheless deep into Black culture. They are Black culturalized.

I got along very well with these folks, and the administrators in Watts acted like the whole enterprise was a great big joke or comedy show, and that’s pretty much what it was.

In Watts, I would start out with a classroom full of kids. Most would have their heads down on their desks. They were typically pleasant enough as Black people can be very friendly, engaging and charming. But slowly, one by one, they would raise their hand with some bull**** excuse to get out of class like having to go to the bathroom. The bathroom must have been across town because none of the ones who had to relieve themselves ever came back.

The entire class utterly refused to do any work at all, so after 5-10 minutes of trying, I gave up and let and slumber party take over. Pretty soon, I didn’t even care if they were not coming back to class. They kept raising their hands about new weird reasons why they had to leave class. It started to occur to me that this whole affair was pretty damn funny, and I started letting them all go no matter how stupid the excuse was. I started laughing at the excuses because they got more and more ludicrous

By halfway through class, 50% of the class was gone. I started joking about it, and the class said they weren’t coming back, and this happens every day. That was pretty funny too, and I was almost rolling on my desk laughing hard. In the last half of the hour, the last half of class slowly disappeared. Towards the end of the period, I was still laughing because this situation was so funny it was almost absurd. What was even funnier was that I was getting paid $20/hour 30 years ago to do nothing whatsoever and be a part of a comedy routine.

This went on for five periods. I slowly let all of them go in every class because none of them wanted to work anyway, and I wasn’t seeming to get in trouble for letting too many kids out of class, which is what would happen at most other schools. The kids told me that there were no consequences to letting kids out of class because the administration apparently didn’t even care, probably because 0% of the kids wanted to learn anyway

Comment

You guys are not looking at the bigger picture so I will make this point. I grew up in the "hood". I went to school with those types of kids, and most of them ended up dead or in prison or making nothing of themselves.

In the end, I also agree with you guys that we are responsible for ourselves but.......

We as human beings are products of our environments. We get our work ethic, morals, etiquette etc from the people who raise us and the people we surround ourselves with. Religion is a big one, we are what religion we are, simply because of where on planet earth we happen to be born, and who raised us.

So there's two options.

#1 - black and hispanic people are just inferior to white people, and choose to stay uneducated, have high unemployment, high teen pregnancy, high violence and drug use. There's nothing we can do to help them, because in the end a ni66er and a sp1c will be just that.

#2 - A child should be given a decent opportunity in life. Not raised in these miserable neighborhoods where there is slim to no chance of changing the cycle of violence, drug use, teen pregnancy, unemployment and lack of education. Color or ethnicity has nothing to do with the capacity of a child, and if we give them something to strive for, change the culture, they will succeed.

So which camp are you in? Because if you think these people just want to live this way, I suggest you move to the ghetto for 1 month and tell me how you like it.

I want to help people, I don't want to blame the Eric Gardner's of the world because "they didn't act right" or think that some young black girl who is pregnant at 13 years old deserves it because she made a bad decision. At 13, you can't make GOOD decisions.
          Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 08-03-2015, 10:46 AM.

Comment

You guys are not looking at the bigger picture so I will make this point. I grew up in the "hood". I went to school with those types of kids, and most of them ended up dead or in prison or making nothing of themselves.

In the end, I also agree with you guys that we are responsible for ourselves but.......

We as human beings are products of our environments. We get our work ethic, morals, etiquette etc from the people who raise us and the people we surround ourselves with. Religion is a big one, we are what religion we are, simply because of where on planet earth we happen to be born, and who raised us.

So there's two options.

#1 - black and hispanic people are just inferior to white people, and choose to stay uneducated, have high unemployment, high teen pregnancy, high violence and drug use. There's nothing we can do to help them, because in the end a ni66er and a sp1c will be just that.

#2 - A child should be given a decent opportunity in life. Not raised in these miserable neighborhoods where there is slim to no chance of changing the cycle of violence, drug use, teen pregnancy, unemployment and lack of education. Color or ethnicity has nothing to do with the capacity of a child, and if we give them something to strive for, change the culture, they will succeed.

So which camp are you in? Because if you think these people just want to live this way, I suggest you move to the ghetto for 1 month and tell me how you like it.

I want to help people, I don't want to blame the Eric Gardner's of the world because "they didn't act right" or think that some young black girl who is pregnant at 13 years old deserves it because she made a bad decision. At 13, you can't make GOOD decisions.
            Option #1. I'm not saying they are inferior to white people, but some(lots) choose to stay uneducated, have high unemployment, high teen pregnancy, high violence and drug use. There's really nothing we can do to help them, because in the end a "ni66er" and a "sp1c" will be just that(add honkey in there too I guess). Go figure the white bad word isn't censored(dat "white privilege" doe). It doesn't matter the race when they are worthless individuals. Society is not to blame for everyone's problems. Why can't the blame be on the individual, the parents, the grand parents, etc... why is it always society or white people to blame?

Option #2 A child's parent should afford them a decent opportunity in life. I don't care where they live or anything because it's NOT MY KID(maybe think before intercourse?). The parent knew his problems before having kids. Having kids isn't easy and not every moron should breed. Color or ethnicity has nothing to do with the capacity of a child, and if we give them something to strive for, change the culture, they will succeed. The only problem is trying to change a culture of hypocrites! It's hard trying to educate a culture that does nothing but blame you for every damn problem. A culture that blames the white man and never blames the original asshole(s) that enslaved and sold them to the white man in the 1st place. Hell I've never heard thanks to the white men that freed them... they act like they just one day beat the slave owners(some slave owners were... BLACK) all by themselves. You yourself, in the the Brown Pride.... ok black pride ok and white pride not ok? thread, said a bunch of times that you are proud of your culture along with the blacks being proud of their culture. So if you are so proud of your culture... you are unwilling to change that culture.
            Last edited by JohnnyRebel; 08-03-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
              There was a lot of pharmacy's looted(go figure) during riots in Baltimore. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/0...in-city-crime/ IMO those homicides correlate to drug feuds more than the lack of police. You are giving American Police way too much credit. American Police usually don't take the time to solve real crimes as much in America anymore because they are too busy using asset forfeiture and revenue generating.

British unmarked car.

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
              LOL, typical, close minded Liberal **** response.(I'm a registered Independent and have been since I was eligible **** LOL)

If anyone or anything is a disease to the U.S.A. it's you and your ilk.
              You can register to be independent? America is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                You can register to be independent? America is a joke.
                The almighty **** didn't know that you have to register to vote in the U.S.A. or that you can be independent?

An independent voter, often called an unaffiliated voter in the United States, is a voter who does not align him or herself with a political party. An independent is variously defined as a voter who votes for candidates and issues rather than on the basis of a political ideology or partisanship;[1] a voter who does not have long-standing loyalty to, or identification with, a political party;[2][3] a voter who does not usually vote for the same political party from election to election;[4][5] or a voter who self-describes as an independent.

America is a joke nowadays unfortunately...

Comment

Working...
                X