UFC Star Hector Lombard Goes Off On Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    NAC: Hector Lombard failed UFC 182 drug test

Hector Lombard failed his UFC 182 fight night drug test, according to a Nevada Athletic Commission report obtained by MMAFighting.com.

The 37-year-old Lombard tested positive for the anabolic steroid desoxymethyltestosterone, according to the report. Online resource Wikipedia calls the performance-enhancing drug, which is also known as "DMT," "one of the first designer steroids to be marketed as a PED to athletes and bodybuilders."

Lombard defeated Josh Burkman via unanimous decision at UFC 182 on Jan. 3. The win improved his record as a welterweight to 3-0.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/10...-182-drug-test
    lmao!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Hector Lombard has never won a belt in the UFC. Broner has in boxing. Lombard needs to shut his mouth.
      Come on Brush, I know you know better than that! There's 4 belts per division. You could be a champion and be like the 3rd or 4th best fighter in that division. Lol look at Kell Brook, he's a champion but he didn't beat May or Pac to be the champ. In the UFC there's none of that! If you wanna be the champ, you gotta beat the champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
        Roid rage. It's obvious roid rage.

Comment

Comment

I joked this morning on another forum that they canceled his fight because of a drug test. Come back from work and he failed, lmao. I'm a little surprised at how easy all these MMA guys are failing, they knew the tests were coming and they still don't test them in between fights.

Comment

Working...
            X