Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klit manager says they won't fight Pulev, Current negotiating with team Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    Wlad should do the honorable thing and fight Pulev first.

I feel bad for Kubrat, he's been waiting too long for his shot. Unlike many others, he's earned his chance.
    don king doesnt seem to keen to put stiverne in with klitschko in his next fight.
    but money speaks i guess and klitschko brings the money

Comment

Tbh it makes sense for both parties to try and unify for various reasons.

A Wlad-Pulev fight would most likely be a stinker, a Stiverne/Wilder fight would be more desirable imo.

But most likely scenario is that both will have to fight their mandos and the winner meets.

Comment

It sucks to be Puelv

Comment

Heck yes! Stiverne is in his prime and Wlad is getting up there in age and needs to fight him now. Wlad would destroy Pulev with ease but Stiverne should give him the best fight he's had in a long time.

Comment

Pulev had been shelved for 11 months waiting for A final eliminator then finally is ordered to face Thompson,then he has to wait another 13 months to face Wladimir in a fight that may or may not happen !

If Wlad elects to face Stiverne I hope they strip him of his IBF title.maybe then with his IBF belt Pulev will be able to find a willing opponent.

Comment

Pulev has been getting messed around for too long. That big tit Klitschko either fights him or vacates the title. Sick of certain boxers being allowed to sit on titles.

Comment

He can fight Pulev any time. He has to fight Stiverne now to prevent another sideshow HW belt from thriving.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  He should've fought his brother then.
                  Only a complete douchebag with no siblings would want that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                    Pulev has been getting messed around for too long. That big tit Klitschko either fights him or vacates the title. Sick of certain boxers being allowed to sit on titles.
                    well,,,stylistically I think stiverne is more dangerous for wlad as he has big power. pulev is a better boxer but lacks power. wlad feats on those guys so I dont know how anyone could call it a duck. I think he should fight pulev next tho as hes been waiting too long

Comment

If the unification doesn't happen, then I hope they go Pulev

Comment

Working...
                      X