Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A review of Pacquiao’s career and accomplishments. Good read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His fans are screaming he aint done but here is a threads about a review of his career. Which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Well that's why this is a boxing forum. Feel free to refute whatever u feel is twisted or untrue.
      To be honest I cant be bothered , when it said that Oscar Cotto and Margo came of wins not losses it was as plain as day that the article was a polish job , they all came of their biggest losses and were fed a nobody to get a win on the board , they were all drained in the Manny fight and there is hard evidence to show that .

Like I said its easy to pull that garbage to pieces but its been done a million times and I cant be bothered again , fanboys are as thick as a fence post and in total denial and only take in the spin .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        To be honest I cant be bothered , when it said that Oscar Cotto and Margo came of wins not losses it was as plain as day that the article was a polish job , they all came of their biggest losses and were fed a nobody to get a win on the board , they were all drained in the Manny fight and there is hard evidence to show that .

Like I said its easy to pull that garbage to pieces but its been done a million times and I cant be bothered again , fanboys are as thick as a fence post and in total denial and only take in the spin .
        I know youre new to the sport...but CWs have been around for a looooong time. And Normally when a fight is fought at a CW its due to the reason that there is a smaller Champion coming up to Challenge a bigger Champion! As was the case with Manny!

Now Floyd on the other hand...Drains a legit 154 champion while he himself is a 154 champion. After beating a 154 champion @ 154. Now that Normally NOT how it works. Now that is the purest definition of Draining you can get. !

Glad i could help.

Comment

The real shame for Pacquiao is the GBP/TR situation. A Mayweather fight was probably never going to happen but we could have got:

Pacquiao v Matthysse
          Pacquiao v Maidana
          Pacquiao v Thurman
          Pacquiao v Garcia
          Pacquiao v Guerrero
          Pacquiao v Broner
          Pacquiao v Khan

Instead we'll probably get Pac v Bradley II or Pac v Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Learn to read. He clearly stated that Oscar, Cotto, and Hatton came off wins WHICH THEY DID. U can't change facts. Oscar had just beaten Forbes. Cotto had just beaten Clottey. And Hatton had just beaten Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              The real shame for Pacquiao is the GBP/TR situation. A Mayweather fight was probably never going to happen but we could have got:

Pacquiao v Matthysse
              Pacquiao v Maidana
              Pacquiao v Thurman
              Pacquiao v Garcia
              Pacquiao v Guerrero
              Pacquiao v Broner
              Pacquiao v Khan

Instead we'll probably get Pac v Bradley II or Pac v Alvarado.
              Maybe not. Pacquiao is a biggggg draw. And Floyd wont fight any of them guys. (except Guererro) Maybe Maidana if he beats his little butt buddy!
              Any of them guys would love to fight Manny, and may find a way to make it happen. These guys wanna make money. And Floyd and Manny is where its at. Floyds a coward and wont fight them and Manny fights who the fans wanna see.

Comment

I have wanted to say something similar for a really long time but just couldn't be bothered. Not worth the time or effort. There are also some thoughts which I have never considered, like Manny being fed, which is completely true.

Manny Pacquiao...and Floyd Mayweather for that matter have no business doing what they are doing at these weight divisions. They have raised the bar in boxing the same way Nadal and Federer have done in tennis. Floyd is as close to the perfect fighter as your likely to see, and Pacquiao is a combination of speed, explosiveness, athleticism, that you are unlikely to see in the near future.

Completely on point about Margarito taking Manny's prime also, I knew it would happen sooner rather than later, a man his size is not designed to take punches from fighters the size of Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, etc. even if he dominated those fights, he was taking something permananent from himself. This is what fans overlook.

Enjoy these guys rather than constantly bashing them, I have a feeling you will not see the like for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I know youre new to the sport...but CWs have been around for a looooong time. And Normally when a fight is fought at a CW its due to the reason that there is a smaller Champion coming up to Challenge a bigger Champion! As was the case with Manny!

Now Floyd on the other hand...Drains a legit 154 champion while he himself is a 154 champion. After beating a 154 champion @ 154. Now that Normally NOT how it works. Now that is the purest definition of Draining you can get. !

Glad i could help.
                  Dam your a ****** lol , your answer had nothing to do with what I said , and in this post your justifying CWs for Manny and then trying to can a lesser CW for Floyd lol , go for a walk kid because your rattled and to thick to see it .

Comment

IMO, being an underdog doesn't mean you're being fed unless you have Adrian Broner like odds.
                    Still, take out that statement and it's an impressive little tidbit.
                    Does he have the odds?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Learn to read. He clearly stated that Oscar, Cotto, and Hatton came off wins WHICH THEY DID. U can't change facts. Oscar had just beaten Forbes. Cotto had just beaten Clottey. And Hatton had just beaten Paulie.
                      Guys an idiot, I would leave it alone. Funny thing is, those are all pretty stellar wins in each case, less so for Oscar but Forbes was a very underrated fighter still.

Comment

Working...
                      X