Collapse
No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never seen this video, wow he looks shook.

kinda reminded me of floyd sr at the end the way he started going off and his voice got high pitched

Comment

Originally posted by Madjab View Post
      Boxers are so cringe worthy sometimes. Who can forget Pacquiao telling Max to talk to his promoter about a Mayweather fight? Sad stuff
      He gives that same answer to every question regarding his next opponent. Uncle bob always does the picking.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        I lol'd at some of what he was saying.

Though he basically inadvertently admitted that he think Pacquiao can beat him, I.E. He is just walking through Cotto, my health is more important etc,.
        lol, I just seen this video last night myself. Its amazing how people defend such bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
          Im not a Floyd fan, but Pacquiao has to beat Rios and at least two more good welterweights. And by good I dont mean Marquez, Bradley, Prov, Alvarado, or any other Top Rank Fighter, Im getting tired of watching the same fights over and over.
          Manny beat many fighters long ago to "deserve" a "Floyd fight". Floyd wanted no parts of Manny Pacquiao. None at all. Still saying Manny needs to beat this guy and that guy is pure garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
            Or is it just poor defense?
            Defense so poor it netted him titles in 8 divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
              If you were just a boxing fan, you'd never say this. A boxing fan simply wants to see that matchup and could care less about being deserved. Pure offense versus pure defense.
              Im a boxing fan but Im not going to pay for a fight after you just got ktfo in your last fight.

If the fight did happen i would be cheering for Pacman.

Comment

al sharpston need to call out floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  Defense so poor it netted him titles in 8 divisions.
                  Title's aginst who though? Lol, Who did Pacquiao beat???????

Comment

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool he's like ''Y'all saying I'm a coward? Well guess what I'm a rich coward'' then he goes on to say ''And y'all know I ain't scared'' LMFAO. The way his voice goes all squeaky.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Title's aginst who though? Lol, Who did Pacquiao beat???????
                      There you go. These idiots never get tired of embarrassing themselves, hehe...
                      "Take the test, Pacman! You're too good to be real doe."

Comment

Working...
                      X