Adrien Broner really sounds like complete jerk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    Taking from the facebook of Gary Lockett

Conference in New York, my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'? Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffer driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!! We were all rolling around laughing!!! This Broner is possibly the most disrespectful guy in Boxing — with Gavin Rees and Renzo Algieri.
    did this really need a thread? you are making more of this than it needs to be and giving him attention that his career doesn't warrant at this point.

Cuauhtémoc1520
    He calls JMM "just ok" and then says "He's a good Mexican"
    Imagine if a non black boxer would have said "He's just a good black fighter"
    Same with you. you guys are acting as if what Broner says is noteworthy.

Comment

I dont hear anybody calling him out to fight. They dont wanna catch that L.

Comment

He tries hard but he's a just a bit dim. Not a very bright lad.

Comment

He tries to be funny and that's cool, but he's just not intelligent.

When he tries to be funny he comes across as a child. Leave the trash talk to those who have intelligence and do it with ease; Froch, Haye, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            beltran,Vazquez,abril where all willing to fight broner.What are u talking
            about?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue
              Robert Guerrero

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He just isn't smart when it comes to the trash talk. He can talk smack but it's not funny or witty.

That said, he is going to smash Rees to pieces.

Comment

Broner has his sights set right! He has a very good trainer whose developed him and Broner respects him. He looks at any other fighter and only sees the flaws the fighter has that he can capitalize on. Thats what fighters do, he does in a way that lacks tact and he comes accross as ****y but him saying that Juan "is all right" is a compliment!! People want him to say that the guy is great but he doesn't see him that way. Its not demeaning and its not disresectfull its what he believes. At 23 yrs old he's in the middle of a learning process he has a long way to go as a fighter and as an adult.
                  As a pro boxer I think he'll be fine I'm hoping he developes into an intellgent representative of pro boxing and can help return the sport to a higher status.

Ray Corso

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                    Robert Guerrero

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    This is here is right. all the others are lol.

Comment

Wait so you mean to tell me that every fighter isnt going around kissing babies and trying to fix world hunger??

And the problem is?

Comment

Working...
                      X