Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe there is other life forms in the Universe and the Governments know more then they are letting on. Rosewell etc, i think there is a lot more then we know about

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      IF is a big word with very little meaning. I only believe in things that can be proved. Suggesting that the pyramids in Egypt or Mexico were built by something other than people, is just making stuff up. If aliens have visited, prove it, show me....

I'm not big on the word "IF".
      I was asking YOU that.

And when the **** did I say they built the pyramids? It's an interesting concept but I was never sold on that.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I can't stand when people spew consispracy theories about the government like "dude it's a ****ing govt cover-up." The government couldn't cover the President getting a ****ing *******, how the hell are they supposed to cover up inventing AIDS or some other ridiculously stupid assertion?
        this ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

damn when you look at it from the pic is like how can not other life forms exist.

*thinking he must go kill all the other me and become THE ONE*
          The universe is much too vast to even contemplate that earth is the only place where life can thrive on.

The possibility that there are other carbon-based planets in a huge universe is statistically high. This is known as the "Zero-One Theorem" in statistics.
          Last edited by Dale Cardon; 02-07-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I dislike these threads. It's always inhabited by the Ultra skeptics that believe nothing in human history has ever been a conspiracy or cover up and the conspiracy nuts that believe everything is conspiracy, that Lady Gaga doing weird shit = the ILLUMINATI. That everyone is a reptilian alien, that Alex Jones is the massiah.

fun read for anyone that likes conspiracies. It's not from a credible source or anything. Just fun

http://www.cracked.com/article_19656...d-history.html

Comment

I believe in Alien/UFO.

Comment

I believe ancient aliens invented AIDS.

I also believe Zab Judah is an ancient alien.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  IF is a big word with very little meaning. I only believe in things that can be proved. Suggesting that the pyramids in Egypt or Mexico were built by something other than people, is just making stuff up. If aliens have visited, prove it, show me....

I'm not big on the word "IF".
                  I'm not a big fan on the word "IF" either..

Show us that you and your homeboy started eating the African American in the backseat of a police car...

Show us that you grappled the blue belt jiu jitsu fighter..

Show us that you sparred pro fighters..till then your stories are just conspiracy..we seen none of the **** you claim you did..

Comment

The pentagon wasn't hit by a plane,that's a fact!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      The pentagon wasn't hit by a plane,that's a fact!!!!

I also believe 9/11 was an inside job by the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X