Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

[QUOTE=deliveryman;12888500]

Comment

Those give me tremendous insight into Canadian life.

Comment

When I read this part

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
          I don't mean to be racist, or prejudice, or whatever toward Canadians, but
          I thought "Oh ****, ****s about to pop off".

Then I read this...

can you guys see the Northern Lights from Canada. If you answered yes, then how do the Northern Lights look? I bet they look scary. Do they look scary?
          Why would you think that would offend them

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            When I read this part

Then I read this...

It has just worked it's way into my daily vocabulary. All my friends point this out because I always start my sentences with, "No offense, but.." It's hard to explain.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              When I read this part

Then I read this...

Foreigners talking about the Northern Lights is considered VILE to us Canadians. It is the deepest of all insults, right after dissing Hockey and Bacon. Never ever talk about Bacon in a negative way. Be warned!

Comment

It has just worked it's way into my daily vocabulary. All my friends point this out because I always start my sentences with, "No offense, but.." It's hard to explain.
                That's kinda stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  That's kinda stupid.
                  It's kind of stupid, yes. You don't understand, though. Everyone gets offended by anything I say, nowadays. Therefore, I use "no offense" as a warning that what will come out of my mouth means no offense. For instance, you said that it's "kinda stupid." No offense, but that is exactly why I say, "no offense." I use it to deflect criticism. I was also joking, with respect to Canadians and Northern Lights, though. Obviously, there is nothing offensive about me asking whether Canadians can see the Northern Lights from their location. It's stupid that I have to elaborate on what was intended to be a yoke.

Comment

It's kind of stupid, yes. You don't understand, though. Everyone gets offended by anything I say, nowadays. Therefore, I use "no offense" as a warning that what will come out of my mouth means no offense. For instance, you said that it's "kinda stupid." No offense, but that is exactly why I say, "no offense." I use it to deflect criticism. I was also joking, with respect to Canadians and Northern Lights, though. Obviously, there is nothing offensive about me asking whether Canadians can see the Northern Lights from their location. It's stupid that I have to elaborate on what was intended to be a yoke.
                    You are stupid, you fucking ignoramus!

Comment

I don't mean to be racist, or prejudice, or whatever toward Canadians, but can you guys see the Northern Lights from Canada. If you answered yes, then how do the Northern Lights look? I bet they look scary. Do they look scary?
                      Can't see them until you get up into the Territories.

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                      Haha I met Toronto Batman at Comicon.

Comment

Working...
                      X