Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn shame Joel Diaz is not getting!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Funny people still don't want to give Bradley credit,it was a closer fight then giving credit for the night of the fight..Bradley's game plan was to counter punch,but also be very aggressive imo..Which is the reason for the exchanges throughout the fight..Pac also was way more defensive and did not take as many risk,there was a reason for that..Bradley's feet were always moving and making Pac reset..This was a close fight,say what you will,but JMM never got a decision against Pac..Bradley did..Give Joel some props,he kept his guy focus and gave him really good instruction in the corner..He knew he need that last rd and pushed he guy to get it..Unlike Nacho(who I do believe to be and excellent trainer btw)who told his guy he was winning and to not take any risk..Like I said most on this forum is gonna run with the Pac dominated view(which is total bullshh!t)mainly because they don't want to give any credit to Bradley or his team..That's cool,just know Bradley has well deserve W over Pac..Fucck who says what about it..That's not going anywhere..It's also funny how Pac does not seem so willing to want to fight Bradley again..Very interesting imo,if he really believe he dominated..
    So you thought Bradley won? lol

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
      So you thought Bradley won? lol
      Yes I did,but I could also see an argument for Pac winning as well..It was a very close fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Yes I did,but I could also see an argument for Pac winning as well..It was a very close fight..
        I agree it was closer then people are saying but Bradley did not win. You sure you'r love for Bradley aint clouding your Judgement?

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
          I agree it was closer then people are saying but Bradley did not win. You sure you'r love for Bradley aint clouding your Judgement?
          The night of the fight I had Pac winning by 3 rds..I watch it the next day on a feed from TR and I was sober with no friends or family around..I was focus on the fight..I had it 7-5 Bradley..Bradley outworked Pac in a lot of those rds imo..He also did not take as many clean shots as people are saying...Compubox is a joke,and I think rd 7 from last night proves it..Like you said it was a close fight,but Bradley worked more of it while Pac chose to work in spurts..All in all,7-5 either way is a fair score,10-2 is horse shh!t..

Comment

LOL, man please stop! What gameplan? The dude ain't even win.

Happy Father's day to all the fathers out there!

Yea, I just hijacked your thread.

Comment

All these people claiming they had some sort of enlightenment by watching the fight in "slow mo" and "with the volume down" as if that will some way make things different. Some huge conspiracy from commentators and sports writers all over the world trying to use their words to influence your tiny little mind into believing that what you were seeing wasn't really what you were seeing. Can't use your own common sense and judgement? You don't have your own opinion of what happened? Acting like you're CSI and some how got duped the first time. Bradley won Pacquiao lost, everyone saw Pacquiao winning it. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
                All these people claiming they had some sort of enlightenment by watching the fight in "slow mo" and "with the volume down" as if that will some way make things different. Some huge conspiracy from commentators and sports writers all over the world trying to use their words to influence your tiny little mind into believing that what you were seeing wasn't really what you were seeing. Can't use your own common sense and judgement? You don't have your own opinion of what happened? Acting like you're CSI and some how got duped the first time. Bradley won Pacquiao lost, everyone saw Pacquiao winning it. Get over it.
                Get over what exactly??You are the only one sounding butthurt..

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                  LOL, man please stop! What gameplan? The dude ain't even win.

Happy Father's day to all the fathers out there!

Yea, I just hijacked your thread.
                  Professional judges disagree with you..Happy fathers day to you to bro...

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
                    Pretty much my feelings

TS is a Bradley nut hugger troll, a sophisticated one...but he is one nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      Pretty much my feelings

TS is a Bradley nut hugger troll, a sophisticated one...but he is one nonetheless.
                      So why bother to post in my thread??

Comment

Working...
                      X