Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are "Anonymous" one of the most powerful groups in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are "Anonymous" one of the most powerful groups in the world?

Think about it.

These guys can basically hack anything. They have hacked the FBI database and threatened to hack other government sites/databases over the next few days should the SOPA act be passed.

I think these guys are brilliant, they are standing up for the Internet and doing something about it.

not as powerful as the illuminati

Comment

What exactly have they achieved so far by temporarily shutting down some websites ? I remember the Sony incident that did virtually nothing except piss off the consumers (who they were fighting for?) who couldn't use the Playstation's online mode for weeks.

Comment

So they've made a few threats and hacked a few websites, big deal.

They aren't anything to be feared.

By the way, SOPA got dropped a few days ago.

Comment

Not really. You can't hack your way out of a jail cell.

Comment

Originally posted by Faerun View Post
            What exactly have they achieved so far by temporarily shutting down some websites ? I remember the Sony incident that did virtually nothing except piss off the consumers (who they were fighting for?) who couldn't use the Playstation's online mode for weeks.
            They could of easily done alot more damage then they have done,
            Thats the point.

They are proving they can access these servers and they can do damage to them if they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
              So they've made a few threats and hacked a few websites, big deal.

They aren't anything to be feared.

By the way, SOPA got dropped a few days ago.
              Yeah in the US.

In Ireland here, they are putting there own kind of SOPA through and Anonymous hacked the Departments of Justice and Finance this morning, websites were down for around an hour after being targeted with a denial of service attack.

Comment

you watched the global black out video didn't you?

Comment

They got one of their members that was kidnapped by some drug cartel ****s in Mexico freed. That was impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    They got one of their members that was kidnapped by some drug cartel ****s in Mexico freed. That was impressive.
                    I think that's bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X