Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Manny is afraid of needles & doesnt even like taking protein shakes!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    read source was from fighthype and .......

Comment

I thought he wasn't scared of needles anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        i'm scared of needles...

I couldn't even watch when I was getting tatted up.
        I assume Manny couldn't either when he gave himself his own tattoo.

still, they can poke me with a needle and draw blood until i'm borderline dying for $50 Million
        flip the script on ya maniac: would you also not fight for 50 million under the rules that every other fight has been contested under for the past few decades? If you were Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          ummmmmm..its an Interview with Amir Khan..they didnt make anything up. These are all Khans Quotes from his own mouth....

They made up the questions that was asked to Khan einstein. You don't know anything about journalism.

This is my response to you, this thread and the joke of a website known as fighthype

Comment

How the **** are people still bringing up the blood testing issue when Keith Kizer himself said pac agreed to have random blood and urine testing as long as the commission carried it out.

Comment

Pacquiao needs to be tested because Floyd is scared he might
              die in the ring. That's how scared Floyd is of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Pacquiao needs to be tested because Floyd is scared he might
                die in the ring. That's how scared Floyd is of Pac.
                after the keith kizer interview, im assuming its fair to make that statement.

Comment

Why do all their interviews have some sort of pro-Mayweather slant to them?

Comment

Why is this still an issue?

Sounds like Amir wants to curb Manny so that he can get the Mayweather fight instead.

Random Drug Testing has already been agreed to by both Pac and May camps. You got so many people saying Pac agreed it's ridiculous. The only people who are still bringing up the drug testing issue is the Floyd camp themselves who are completely ignoring all the intermediaries saying Pac has agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Why do all their interviews have some sort of pro-Mayweather slant to them?
                      I heard Horus owns the site.

Either way, the guy who owns it is on Mayweather's nuts like a squirrel in heat.

Comment

Working...
                      X