No announcement yet.

Do you believe in the Illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in the Illuminati?

The Illuminati, the secret society that controls the worlds governments from behind the shadows and is conspiring to create a New World Order. Most who have investigated the subject know the name Aleister Crowley, the head worshiper of Satan himself, and the most famous member of the Odo Templi Orientis. "Do as Thou Wilt" which means do as you desire, not as God desires was Crowley's motto. In these times you see Illuminati and secret society imagery being flashed in movies, music videos and TV. Do you believe in the Illuminati or are people being paranoid?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/
    Yes, something is up.
    30.00%
    No, people are paranoid.
    70.00%
    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 05-07-2011, 02:47 PM.

I do believe in the Illuminati, But i dont think they put messages in movies and music videos LOL. They are too smart to do that, its a secret organisation, why would they put messages in movies letting us know about them.

like the pyramid symbol, i dont believe that it has anything to do with the real illuminati, its just created by hollywood, even Lady Gaga has it in her music vids lol. its child chit

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post
      I do believe in the Illuminati, But i dont think they put messages in movies and music videos LOL. They are too smart to do that, its a secret organisation, why would they put messages in movies letting us know about them.

like the pyramid symbol, i dont believe that it has anything to do with the real illuminati, its just created by hollywood, even Lady Gaga has it in her music vids lol. its child chit
      Well whether you believe that they purposely put symbols in popular culture or not. I've noticed a lot of their immagery being plainly displayed. Now either there are wannabes/copycats or they are purposely putting out this immagery for some purpose that I don't know? The pyramid, goats head, all seeing eye, Head of Horus, horns, upside down crosses, etc a lot of that going on in popular media nowadays or maybe we are just now noticing.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        Well whether you believe that they purposely put symbols in popular culture or not. I've noticed a lot of their immagery being plainly displayed. Now either there are wannabes/copycats or they are purposely putting out this immagery for some purpose that I don't know? The pyramid, goats head, all seeing eye, Head of Horus, horns, upside down crosses, etc a lot of that going on in popular media nowadays or maybe we are just now noticing.
        Yeah ive noticed that too.

I think the people who put out these symbold are wannabes/copycats as you said. No way a secret ogranisation would do that, not if they wanted to be kept as a secret.

Just look at Lady Gaga's newest vid, Judas. Its soo obvious lol.

Fuk them tho, for being satan worshippers and mocking christians.

Comment

I think the people who put out these symbold are wannabes/copycats as you said. No way a secret ogranisation would do that, not if they wanted to be kept as a secret.

Comment

Not only lady gaga but JayZ with the Aleister Crowley tshirt. But it also went on with KISS and the Beatles back in the day. People also say that Disney movies have a lot of occult immagery in them.

Comment

Not only lady gaga but JayZ with the Aleister Crowley tshirt. But it also went on with KISS and the Beatles back in the day. People also say that Disney movies have a lot of occult immagery in them.
              Yeah ive seen that Jay Z quote with the Aleister Crawley quoute on it. Jay Z even says in his song "Jesus cant save you, life starts when the church ends".

Maybe theres some secret society in showbusiness that worships Satan idk.

But it seems weard to have immagery if you want to be kept a secret IMO. ask anyone and theyll know what the Illuminati is.

Comment

Also almost every artist that seems to speak out about the illuminati seems to have something bad happen to them. Look at these lyrics to this song by Lauryn hill from her song "I get Out", she sings "“Blinding me through mind control, stealing my eternal soul”, now who could she be talking about? Also the fact that She dropped off the map at the height of her popularity for seemingly no reason makes me wonder.

Comment

Also almost every artist that seems to speak out about the illuminati seems to have something bad happen to them. Look at these lyrics to this song by Lauryn hill from her song "I get Out", she sings "“Blinding me through mind control, stealing my eternal soul”, now who could she be talking about? Also the fact that She dropped off the map at the height of her popularity for seemingly no reason makes me wonder.
                  Same thing happened with Michael Jackson.

He spoke out against evil people in the music business and thought someone wanted to kill him.

Comment

Same thing happened with Michael Jackson.

He spoke out against evil people in the music business and thought someone wanted to kill him.
                    Tupac also wanted to "killuminati" then died. Biggie's last album sounded like he was ready to be Born Again and he was killed.

Comment

Working...
                    X