No announcement yet.

musty crotch: serious question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allison
    It's my own fault for opening this thread. I saw the title and could have ignored it, but NOOOOO, I had just had to read about musty balls..
    I ask this of you, since you're a woman...

You are seeing a great guy....great-looking, accomplished, funny, nice- but no pushover....
    You go to service him like he deserves to be serviced, but his balls are MUSTY....
    Do you stop ? Do you forget about all of his great qualities & ditch him because you can't love some musty-balled bastard ?

Comment

I think i would have to know the source of the problem..There has to be a fix to this..

And besides, you're asking the wrong woman. At this point, a man with those qualities could probably have no arms or legs and I'd deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Allison
        I think i would have to know the source of the problem..There has to be a fix to this..

And besides, you're asking the wrong woman. At this point, a man with those qualities could probably have no arms or legs and I'd deal with it.
        Good response.

BTW......A legless guy probably wouldn't have too musty a crotch, because there would be more room for his sack to breath.

There you go Dino....amputation is the best cure !

Comment

i still think castration is more likely to get rid of the smell than amputation

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
            i still think castration is more likely to get rid of the smell than amputation

Agreed. Either way, somethin' has to get the axe, because a crotch like this poor guy's is a damn disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff
              Good response.

BTW......A legless guy probably wouldn't have too musty a crotch, because there would be more room for his sack to breath.

There you go Dino....amputation is the best cure !
              The most disgusting thing I've read in a long time and a blatant slap in the face to our soldiers currently serving overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by finesse
                The most disgusting thing I've read in a long time and a blatant slap in the face to our soldiers currently serving overseas.
                sorry, I honestly don't see how he was trying to link the two together

Comment

Originally posted by finesse
                  I'm sorry. I forgot how musty one's balls can get, when wearing fatigues in a damn desert.
                  Sorry for my insensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
                    sorry, I honestly don't see how he was trying to link the two together
                    You'd have to have been here back in the day when he use to **** talk soldiers and war veterans.

I already know his style and what road he's going down. Take it from me, man.

Comment

Lmao..................!

Comment

Working...
                      X