No announcement yet.

How bad did the loss to Leonard hurt Hagler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
    He agreed reluctantly simply because he would be classified as a "Ducker." Although the fact is that SRL wanted no part of Hagler in his prime. Hagler called him out several times in front of his face. Once after the Roldan fight and SRL said nothing, also i believe after the 2nd fight with Obeljimas in Italy, the fight which was in a vintage theatre. You can't get that info just reading a wiki page or boxrec. .

He agreed because he was given more money.There was no reluctancy on Haglers part to take even more money for what should have been a certain win.

Here's a fact for you........ Ray Leonard was retired.

You display Foreman on your signature putting Frazier on queer street but how does Foreman look when a post hiatus Ali was able to destroy him in 8 rds? The same Ali who had already loss to Frazier a few years earlier. Imagine if Foreman was facing the Ali of the Cleveland Williams and Sonny Liston era? Scratch that how about the one from the first Chuvalo fight who took low blow after low blow?

And this is relevant to this topic how exactly?

But you just cherry pick to what fits the troll mentality. You think Duran, Hagler, Frazier, and Holmes are garbage. Of course, you wlll find anything to troll on even if it is trivial.

I claimed they were garbage did I? Then you should have no problem in digging up a post in which I did make such a claim.

It's not easy to get banned several times from a site. When you were in the past alt you said i was a worthless poster but than cried when 80% of the posters disagreed with you.

I called you a worthless poster and to this you reacted by creating a childish thread to try and get more posters on your side.

It didn't belong in the history section and served as nothing but a boost for your E ego.

You said the age thing was never questioned but that has been exposed, but if i was a liar as you claim i would be banned several times as you have been.

Why would you have been banned? You don't get banned for lying.

Hagler's age has been confirmed.Your ignorance and constant lies has been exposed in this thread.

Also to show your ignorance Cocaine is a stimulant and that is why its a banned substance. SRL passed all his medical tests and the fight was sanctioned by the NSAC, you think SRL would have taken the fight if he was having withdrawal?

Leonard admitted his usage of the drug during the mid 1980's when in retirement.

I never been banned once but you have had several alts in a period of several months- That speaks Volumes as your credibility and worthiness as a poster. I am still on the green even after you threw Red K and called me a "CU*T", but you are swarmed with Red.

Get over it princess.I don't care if you have a little pretty green bar.None of this is relevant to the topic that is being discussed either way.

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
    It was a poll, me vs the Alts = You.. And You got his arse kicked..

And i see other posters have created similar polls, exposing your stupidity..

It's common knowledge that Hagler's age is controversial.. So are the age's of Sonny Liston, Archie Moore and Dennis Andries.. Hagler falls into the same category and there'll be several others too.. It wasn't at all uncommon for fighters to lie (or helped to lie) about their ages in order to progress more quickly..

I see you got the dates of Leonard's divorce in a mucking fuddle aswell..

Congratulations,malone.You won a popularity contest on teh interwebz.

I have provided a source which confirms Hagler's age.You speculating over something that has already been proven is a huge fail on your part.

I'm happy that the bully boy posters have finally stopped harassing you now.It seems you finally grew a back bone once they left you alone.

Now you can bend over and tie your shoes anytime you want.

Ray Leonard and his wife divorced in 1990.She said she thought Hagler had won in the beyond the glory feature on Ray Leonard which was made in 2004.
    Last edited by Snopkins; 04-08-2010, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Snopkins Ray Leonard and his wife divorced in 1990.She said she thought Hagler had won in the beyond the glory feature on Ray Leonard which was made in 2004.

Oh I see, the opinion of a woman spurned, 17 years after the event took place.. How interesting lol.

Comment

It hurt him very much.
        Remember:Monzon destroy wwchamp matequilla napoles,and Hagler had problems with LW duran and loss ww leonard.....

Comment

Working...
        X