Cod5 Map pack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD5 sucks.

Comment

COD 5 is proper ****e. It's all about COD4 maaaaate.

Comment

Originally posted by |-|urricane View Post
        COD5 sucks.
        Originally posted by Naps View Post
        COD 5 is proper ****e. It's all about COD4 maaaaate.
        **** off!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          Anyone got them? The are in the store but I am getting them of a friend but a lot of people are having troubble downloading them. What do you think of them?
          Also anyone on level 65, I can hack it so you can go up loads of prestiges if you like.
          almost nobody has got them.i'll wait until tomorrow to have it.

they already described me how the maps and the zombies maps are like.

and im at level 65 right now but i am not ready to go prestige.

Comment

I actualy only played one fo the maps and did a walk through of another and I like them.

The two seem nicely balanced and appear to have multiple ways to play IF YOUR NOT PLAYING TDM.

If your playing TDM it seems like they might have too many strong camping positions.

Playstation store was acting crazy but it seems to have been resolved by around 12pm EST. I am letting a few family members use my account to download it.

Also Msgrain are you talking about the Domination Rank up that those 14 year old kids do all damn day?

Comment

I know of the existence but not how those prestige glitches are done. There are other glitches/exploits that the top "ranked" players have that allow them to have 1000 kill streaks and other bogus numbers.

Also there are glitches that allows guys of any rank to play in boot camp. Prestiging is not that bad, the only thing that sucks is the very begining when you have 0 weapons but once you get to level 12 its fine.

Comment

guys add me up

NAPO_787

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                  almost nobody has got them.i'll wait until tomorrow to have it.

they already described me how the maps and the zombies maps are like.

and im at level 65 right now but i am not ready to go prestige.

hey man i'll be on later tonight adn we can play...

Comment

Working...
                  X