Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: When Golovkin Goes To 168, Jacobs Will Be Dominant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Is he going to fight somebody in the mean time or just keep crying around?
    No he's going to keep crying about the loss. Its time for Danny to get over it and move on. Enough already.

Comment

168 is no easy territory and worse still there is no big money there. The only big money fight there is DeGale vs Groves if he wins on Saturday - that could be in front of a large crowd and be a UK ppv fight. Absolutely nothing else can be big in 2017 and probably 2018 until the division gains some traction.

Golovkin is better to stay at 160 and try to be kingpin like Hagler and let others come to him - least from a money point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Now they wanna do 168.

And no, Jacobs will not be dominant. Dude is being a tad bit overrated right now because he performed better than 99% of the people here expected.
        Do I belong to the 1% that expected Jacobs to win 5 rounds and that people would ask for a rematch?

No, that's just not truth, you are BSing. I think many people said Jacobs would make it a close fight.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I expect a close fight, and more difficult than GGG-Brook. With DJ maybe even knocking down Golovkin early and having him hurt, and winning most of the first four rounds, putting GGG in survival mode. Then Golovkin slowly starting to grow and being able to knock down DJ late in the fight, possibly stopping him near the 11th or 12th round, or maybe going to the scorecards where GGG wins a close 7-5 fight.

I even expect people to demand a rematch.
        Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        its going to be a tough fight. If ggg manages to beat jacobs then hes the real deal, no question about it.
        Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Danny Jacobs is a legitimate A fighter, and he has real chances to win this fight. I'm not saying that he's favored but the dude has got more than a puncher's chance.
        Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        im sure people were saying wlad would be getting ktfo every other fight after brewster stretched him. wasnt the case. pirog caught dj with a perfect shot. that can literally happen to any fighter.
        A lot of people said before the fight that this would be a close fight. Skill wise GGG is better but Jacobs is bigger, younger and hungrier. It was obvious it was gonna be close.

Comment

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, you have to beat Cinnamon first.

Comment

A lot of people said before the fight that this would be a close fight. Skill wise GGG is better but Jacobs is bigger, younger and hungrier. It was obvious it was gonna be close.
            when i have the time, ill dig around for those ''jacobs just signed his death certificate'' comments. there were many

Comment

Still think Jacobs would whoop up on Degale or Zurdo

Comment

Do I belong to the 1% that expected Jacobs to win 5 rounds and that people would ask for a rematch?

No, that's just not truth, you are BSing. I think many people said Jacobs would make it a close fight.

most people on this forum expected ggg to stop jacobs, including me, jacobs was a huge underdog it wasnt even close...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/p...s&pollid=49016

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  when i have the time, ill dig around for those ''jacobs just signed his death certificate'' comments. there were many
                  I know these gggroupies along with sanchez were saying jacobs would get ko'd easy in 5 rds,& that this would be gigis statement victory to prove us" haters" wrong who were saying that gigi only kos tomatoes, & that once he beat jacobs wed all say he was a bum. Well I told several clowns,how can you be sure people were going to write jacobs off as a nobody based on his past opponents,Jacobs had nothing in common with them except glass jaw.

I even said many times,that if gigi destroys jacobs Id agree hes the real deal,but that nobody knew what level hes at since hes never fought anyone even as good as jacobs. Now suddenly 5'11" jacobs has transformed into a supposed cruiserweight overnight. & the irony is that jacobs & gigi looked almost the same size & build esp. since jacobs has thin chicken legs. When canelo fights a actual lhw @smw "he weight drained him",yet gigi fighting a supposed cruiserweight at160 means he was "weight bullied".

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    most people on this forum expected ggg to stop jacobs, including me, jacobs was a huge underdog it wasnt even close...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/p...s&pollid=49016
                    Glad we got a good fight though and another star at middleweight. Jacobs just needs to keep his name out there. PBC would be wise to get him a meaningful fight asap.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      I know these gggroupies along with sanchez were saying jacobs would get ko'd easy in 5 rds,& that this would be gigis statement victory to prove us" haters" wrong who were saying that gigi only kos tomatoes, & that once he beat jacobs wed all say he was a bum. Well I told several clowns,how can you be sure people were going to write jacobs off as a nobody based on his past opponents,Jacobs had nothing in common with them except glass jaw.

I even said many times,that if gigi destroys jacobs Id agree hes the real deal,but that nobody knew what level hes at since hes never fought anyone even as good as jacobs. Now suddenly 5'11" jacobs has transformed into a supposed cruiserweight overnight. & the irony is that jacobs & gigi looked almost the same size & build esp. since jacobs has thin chicken legs. When canelo fights a actual lhw @smw "he weight drained him",yet gigi fighting a supposed cruiserweight at160 means he was "weight bullied".
                      Canelo sucks though.

Comment

Working...
                      X