Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Briggs Fails PED Test; Title Fight Vs. Oquendo in Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this really sucks, hope there is a B sample or something but who am I kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Article said elevated levels, but not banned substances. Briggs does take steroid medication to offset the low t caused by his asthma meds, which caused him to failed a drug text a while back. We'll see what happens.
      Before entering the thread I immediately remembered his asthma condition and that he failed a test because of the meds he was taking a few years back for the same reason. The 'Cannon' may have a legit excuse if this is the same issue...but I have no issue on calling him a cheat if thats the case.

Comment

no surprise here

Comment

Briggs? Failed test? Noooo way

Comment

I'm in complete and utter shock

Comment

Noooo! This really sucks! LETS GO CHAMP!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Before entering the thread I immediately remembered his asthma condition and that he failed a test because of the meds he was taking a few years back for the same reason. The 'Cannon' may have a legit excuse if this is the same issue...but I have no issue on calling him a cheat if thats the case.
                Yeah definitely. I'm really curious about this one, one way or another.

Comment

"All natural, champ"

"vegetable smoothies"

"I eat right"

lol....

Comment

WBA puts Ortiz in there leaving Joshua free for money fights

Comment

• Why would a broke, desperate, over the hill heavyweight take PEDs?

Comment

Working...
                      X