Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: 'Triple L' Golovkin Came Up Short, I'd Work Him Over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
    Yeah im the casual. Lol you talking about a small WW beating a MW with power and skills. We saw Brook had success because he is a very skilled boxer himself. He was spent in 4 rounds trying to get GGG off him. Floyd's punches would feel like mosquito bites to GGG.

Floyd was having troubles getting Maidana off him at times. ****ing bar room brawler maidana. How he gonna keep a olympic silver medalist who is much larger. And im the casual lol

you mean..... like Sugar Ray Leonard ?

prime Mayweather had a better technical skill-set than prime Leonard..... and Golovkin is NOT Marvin Hagler

Golovkin never seriously hurt Jacobs..... he couldn't hit Mayweather with a handful of rice

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      can't find the exact article I read where he said 10 mil plus percentage from within the past few weeks but this article is just from 1 month back where he wouldn't comment on what was offered. There's no articles conforming it was ever 15 Mil anyway. http://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoy...-makes--113835
      "Golovkin's side a flat fee -- at least $15 million -- while Golovkin's side wants to have a stake, as much as 40 percent, in the event."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...o-weekend-bout

There's plenty of articles saying that. And why wouldn't Loefller or K2 say sht if it wasn't true??? You KNOW big mouth Sanchez would SCREAM at the top of his lungs if it wasn't.

Why is it everyone jumps on the flat fee but no one wants to slap the sht out of K2 for even SUGGESTING more than 40%???

Comment

• Careful Floyd

This from a guy who's trying to fight an MMA fighter with NO boxing experience.

Floyd, GGG has said you are the only guy he would come down to 154 to fight.

Send him the contract big mouth. IF you're gonna fight McGregor you can Fight GGG.

Lots of Talk but even your Daddy says you don't want any of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
          GolovQUEEN??
          Fixed it. B-Sides are NEVER Kings.

Comment

• Floyd was De La Hoya's B-side at one time.

Comment

• Triple L or Triple Flop, what name should I choose next? Mr 2.5 mil sounds good too

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Are these clowns for REAL??? Could you imagine what Triple ZZZombie would look like at 154???

154 is ridiculous, I was referring to 160

no way..... no how..... could Golovkin beat Mayweather at 154..... that shht is RIDICULOUS

for the reason you said

Lara beats him, as does Charlo, and Canelo knocks him the fk out..... no way can he make 154 without cutting his leg off

FACT: Golovkin had no faith whatsoever in beating lil old faded 153lb Cotto..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" totally refused to negotiate on weight for his best possible payday

Mayweather? GTFOH

only a handful of 154lb'ers had a serious chance at Mayweather, and Golovkin is not one of them

when I look at what Kell Brook was able to achieve, and then look at what Danny Jacobs was able to achieve, as well as what Golovkin was NOT able to achieve..... I think it highly unlikely that Golovkin could beat Mayweather

like Bradley pointed out from ringside, Golovkin is SLOOOOOW..... he couldn't trap Mayweather over 12 and would be eating leather the whole fight

a moot point really, because I don't think Floyd would ever fight Golovkin at 160, or any other top middleweight for that matter..... and nor should he, being a welter

had he started at welter, or not been so successful, then maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  ather

like Bradley pointed out from ringside, Golovkin is SLOOOOOW..... he couldn't trap Mayweather over 12 and would be eating leather the whole fight

a moot point really, because I don't think Floyd would ever fight Golovkin at 160, or any other top middleweight for that matter..... and nor should he, being a welter

So you sayingg Floyd won't dare to be higher echelon atg?

If he beats GGG at 160 he will be better than even we thought. Wed never be able to underestimate him if he overcame odds.

Comment

you mean..... like Sugar Ray Leonard ?

prime Mayweather had a better technical skill-set than prime Leonard..... and Golovkin is NOT Marvin Hagler

Golovkin never seriously hurt Jacobs..... he couldn't hit Mayweather with a handful of rice
                    Leonard is much bigger than Floyd (3 inches taller and much longer reach) and used ring movement much more

IMO, he would be a far more difficult fight for GGG than Floyd who looked at his worst against pressure fighters like Castillo and Maidana

Comment

154 is ridiculous, I was referring to 160

no way..... no how..... could Golovkin beat Mayweather at 154..... that shht is RIDICULOUS

for the reason you said

Lara beats him, as does Charlo, and Canelo knocks him the fk out..... no way can he make 154 without cutting his leg off

FACT: Golovkin had no faith whatsoever in beating lil old faded 153lb Cotto..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" totally refused to negotiate on weight for his best possible payday

Mayweather? GTFOH

only a handful of 154lb'ers had a serious chance at Mayweather, and Golovkin is not one of them

when I look at what Kell Brook was able to achieve, and then look at what Danny Jacobs was able to achieve, as well as what Golovkin was NOT able to achieve..... I think it highly unlikely that Golovkin could beat Mayweather

LOL. Yeah Floyd made Canelo look like an amateur and I have GGG/Canelo at 160 a 60/40 fight with Canelo getting better odds every fight. I'll know a lot more about Canelo after Chavez and see how he handles a MUCH bigger man then even Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X