Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You think GGG beats Badou Jack??

I sure don't.
    I think GGG and Jacobs would beat all the 168 champ (Ramirez, Badou, DeGale) moving up.

*I think Jacobs is a more experienced and complete boxer than Badou Jack.

Comment

• Wow!! I just can't believe how many sore losers are claiming robbery are you for real? Some of you claiming robbery don't even know how to do math given your scorecards and you have the nerve to make claim. Like wtf no.

You had a heavier, bigger, faster younger boxer fighting on his back foot all night meanwhile the shorter, lighter, older, slower boxer is the one cutting the ring and pushing forward chasing his opponent all night because his opponent wants to play safe and steal a decision by not enhancing. **** that!! That's now how you win a fight.

It made me sick to my stomach hear Jacobs's trainer tell him to stick and move, and cruise himself to a decision every round after the KD. And you idiots trully believe your Boy won? The **** out of here with that BS!

Learn how to score a boxing fight properly you boxing experts wanna be. The fight was close and extremely competitive here and there indeed but GGG seal the deal with the last two rounds.

I had GGG winning 115-112 but I can understand a 114-113 and a draw would be just setting the score low. You not a champ if you are on your back foot all night unless your counter punching looks flawless like mayweathers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
        Look it was a great fight.

1. Was the GGG Hype put in check - YES
        2. Is GGG a Very good fighter and finally fought a legit fighter - YES
        3. GGG and Jacobs are BOTH very good fighters. - GGG hype was just exposed he is not the GOAT.
        4. Could have the fight went either way - YES
        5. I bet heavy on Jacobs and really hate GGG - I will admit GGG is wayyyy better than what I thought, but not nearly as good as some on here say.
        6. 1,3,7 were the deciding rounds. Fight could have gone either way. Jacobs should have stepped on gas way more starting in round 10 and did not.
        7. Check judges scorecards - some gave GGG round 2. They should never be allowed to Judge a fight again.
        8.. Check judges scorecards - Some gave Jacobs round 12. They should never be allowed to judge a fight again.

Overall a great night with 2 evenly matched fighters and a fight that could have gone either way.

Evenly matched except JAcobs had about 15 lbs on GGG.

Comment

• Props to both men, some will sit up here and shh on both men not understanding this is usually how it goes when #1 and #2 fight each other and pay each others skills the proper respect. Danny's stock just went up as should Golovkin's, neither man backed down from the challenge and they put on a damn good show. One overcame the chinny talk and the other showed he can win a fight against a great fighter. Jacobs is a nightmare for anyone at 160lbs. With that i'll leave the salty ones to sober up. PEACE!

Comment

• There were enough swing rounds to leave this one going either way.A rematch does need to happen.

This is the flaw with leaving a decision to the opinion of three people - go anywhere and you can get any combination of three opinions.

Not sure about the robbery talk though - have people forgotten what a robbery actually is? Or do they not know in the first place?

Comment

• I am getting worried, where is Pollo Vista ?

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                For the people citing compubox in this fight, compubox had Chocolatito landing almost 200 more punches than the other guy.
                I cited CompuBox...

But I had both Sor Rungvisai and Jacobs winning their fights...

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  ^^this. Outboxed Danny for 80% of the fight (and on the front foot) and somehow he got a gift?
                  In the current boxing landscape, you can only outbox people on the backfoot. If you are coming forward, you've gotta hurt the other guy to be winning the round. It's not enough that you avoid most of his best punches, hurt him, knock him down, outland him, out-jab him, have him off balance so often.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    I cited CompuBox...

But I had both Sor Rungvisai and Jacobs winning their fights...
                    I agree with you but Compubox said other otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      For the people citing compubox in this fight, compubox had Chocolatito landing almost 200 more punches than the other guy.
                      knockdown was the difference

i support rematch
                      i agree golovkin looked worse than usual, say all u want i agree he wasn't at best today
                      but saying it's a robbery is bs lol
                      pls score the fight objectively, golovkin threw more punches, was on front foot most of times, ko-ed jacobs once, people should blame jacobs instead who chose dance around instead throwing more blitz punch lol

Comment

Working...
                      X