Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman To K. Porter: Nobody Has Been Afraid To Fight Your Son!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still smell b******t on Thurman's part there is no proof to say otherwise

Comment

"I’m looking forward to making this fight happen but definitely taking the recommended six to eight weeks that is necessary for my recovery and the healing process.”

So far, there have only been preliminary discussions about a new date for Thurman-Porter. It all comes down to how quickly Thurman bounces back from the injuries. He figures a 10-week camp would give him enough time to train properly, but be gradual enough to accommodate the recovery process.

http://www.premierboxingchampions.co...t-and-recovery

Comment

I used to actually like Thurman but I'm getting really tired of hearing him make meaningless statements that will never be substantiated until he actually gets in the ring with someone who he actually has a chance to lose to.
        Thurman's best plan of action would be to shut his mouth until he actually gets back in the ring and proves how great he thinks he is. Until that point, he is just blowing smoke and is quickly becoming another Haymon hype job like his bro Wilder, Leo Santa Cruz, Danny Garcia and the rest of the one belt, non-unifying, no risk-high reward paper champions.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Bruh he crashed on his own hit a wall or something dude cant handle a mustang. That's whats more concerning to be honest
          Was he DUI? Or just driving stupid in general?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Was he DUI? Or just driving stupid in general?
            He was just driving and I guess he couldn't handle a mustang he gave it gas an lost control

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              He was just driving and I guess he couldn't handle a mustang he gave it gas an lost control
              These crazy kidz and their fast cars. I can't say anything. I blew up my '70 Challenger's engine doing 145 on a public road like 40 years ago. Oil pump went out. I'd never do anything remotely similar to that nowadays.

Comment

Working...
              X