Another Vote To Reset Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    1. Make votes public
    2. Have someone take the first 50 posters on the list, the join dates of the posters who voted "no", average it. Only the first 50.
    3. Do the same for those who voted yes, the first 50, average it.
    4. The vote that has the older year wins.

For example those who voted no: 2005(probably Steelhead), 2013, 2015, 2015, 2014 = 10,062 divided by 5 = 2012

Those who voted yes: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2014, 2008 = 10,040 divided by 5 = 2008

Winner: Those who voted yes...points get reset.

Why is this fair you ask? What does join date have to do with it? Why are you being such an elitist about join date? You think you are so smart? Look at him, eating that cookie, I hate you! Trying to take our hard earned points away.

My answer is, if you came here after 2010, i'm sorry but you did not earn your points, you came here post-game room hack, TO BE FAIR: I did not earn my points either, I had 10 million earned, then got the same as everyone else(and threw them away). They were given to you without betting. Sorry to those who earned it, but you have to admit, all these posters with December 30, 2018 join dates with 50 gabazillion points is just wrong, and can not be tolerated.

Yeah okay I suggested my way but I know no one is up for it, not even me I don't have time with finals and work, and binge watching my shows
    You just mad I got more points than you doe

Comment

• I gave away all of my points. Points can't buy happiness.

Comment

• All these e-points being thrown around, and Kev ain't tell me what ride he is thinking about getting.

The fuck.

I'm about to make a What boring ass daily driver should Pea buy because I'm old as dirt, and this fuckin Dominican ******* want to keep a cracka in suspense.

I see how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          If people are to have stupid amount of points like this they should create a user for the specific task of giving out points so there is an even playing field.

The entire points system got ****ed up because of Larry and his bet with any bet goes against Maidana with that Broner fight...
          He waited ages and all of a sudden he times his tally by 100 or so its so blatantly obvious who's fault it is that the points system has went up **** creak, thanks Larry...
          Hahah, wait, wot did Larry do again in buggering the Broner/Maidana bets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
            Hahah, wait, wot did Larry do again in buggering the Broner/Maidana bets?
            He basically did a post in fantasy point betting saying something along the line of -
            "Betting on Broner over Maidana, any odds accepted and any amount too"
            Basically he displayed his over confidence for Broner this ironically was the time he was a fan of Broner, funny how things work but now it turns out the majority of flómos who once loved Broner now hate him.

Loyalty is beyond some fans I like Broner now tbh.

So basically Broner got his ass beat in the fight and Larry accepted more bets than he could ever possibly pay for, people were angry at him because when it came to paying he never did then as a few weeks went by all of a sudden his points went up ten fold maybe more than that and then he started paying it all back - taaadaaa this is how the points system got royally phucked!

Comment

Working...
            X