No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Alright then. Since you really stooped that low & started posting like a woman, don't quote me no more & I'll ignore you from now on.
    how about you post the truth about which fight I prefer and extend the same respect I show you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Alright then. Since you really stooped that low & started posting like a woman, don't quote me no more & I'll ignore you from now on.
      how about you post the truth about which fight I prefer and extend the same respect I show you.

Comment

• Bottom line: Shaefer is blowing smoke but that's his job.

As a fighter, Canelo is solid but nothing special. He has not fought a legit JMW; he does not deserve a shot at Floyd. But as a celebrity, he and Floyd can make a lot of green.

They make more money if Canelo beats Trout first. But Floyd and Schaefer have a good business relationship. If there's a inkling of a chance that Floyd and Canelo are going to be signed for September, the Canelo-Trout rumor is spit on a hot frying pan, replaced by a pathetic tune up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          4 times because you're so dumb. Reading you converse and debate is torture because you seem to miss points by people and pick at what you want. Your skills as a debater fail because you simply do not tackle the real points someone says, but bold the weak points.

You are a cherry picker. One of the worse posters here because you are not even a troll but take it seriously.

11k posts son. That is an awful lot. Do you even work? Dang son go and get a job. Most of your posts are 100 lines long too, not even a normal 11k posts.
          Since 2008 dumb ass. You only been on here since 2012 what do you know? Unless you been banned a couple of times on here and been scorched by me and now bitter. Anyone that agrees with what these idiots like Murka Man and Mr Happy have been posting just shows the decline of quality posters . You sound like it's personal though. No matter what you say you are still a JACK ASS. Posting on a boxing site from a mobile phone. You got a lot of nerve talking about jobs. Get a life.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-08-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            4 times because you're so dumb. Reading you converse and debate is torture because you seem to miss points by people and pick at what you want. Your skills as a debater fail because you simply do not tackle the real points someone says, but bold the weak points.

This just confirms how much of a JACK ASS you really are. How can there be real points and weak points in the same post? That's called flip flopping and not consistent. If you are a strong poster then you post legit all the way through and not picking and choosing what you see fit to make a point. Of course in a debate I'm going to emphasize on the flaws in an argument because that is what a debate is about DUMB ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              This just confirms how much of a JACK ASS you really are. How can there be real points and weak points in the same post? That's called flip flopping and not consistent. If you are a strong poster then you post legit all the way through and not picking and choosing what you see fit to make a point. Of course in a debate I'm going to emphasize on the flaws in an argument because that is what a debate is about DUMB ASS.

Comment

You are a JACK ASS just off of the strength that you cannot see how dumb you sound in your posts.
                Im a jack ass, because Floyd ducked Pacman? Bro you wanna insult me, I dont have to insult you, I can just say REAL things aboutcha!! Your a biased groupie! Im a fan of boxing, and whats healthy for the sport! Your a d-ryder of Mayweather!

Comment

Since 2008 dumb ass. You only been on here since 2012 what do you know? Unless you been banned a couple of times on here and been scorched by me and now bitter. Anyone that agrees with what these idiots like Murka Man and Mr Happy have been posting just shows the decline of quality posters . You sound like it's personal though. No matter what you say you are still a JACK ASS. Posting on a boxing site from a mobile phone. You got a lot of nerve talking about jobs. Get a life.
                  All I did was say real things! The only ones who dont agree with me, are BIASED Floyd fans, who cant just admit that he was scared! The guy admitted himself he was scared for his life! You will do and say anything, to blind yourself from admitting he just dont wanna fight the best! I used to be JUST like that, but man I had enough! He made me look DUMB AS HELL, when he said Take The Test after the Cotto fight, knowing that Pac agreed, and that the issue was the money!

I dont cry and complain, because when Floyd did that it made me become more of a legitimate fan of the sport! Opposed to a biased guy who picks and chooses fighters to jock, and hate on! I only hated Pac, because he was Floyd's enemy!

I was wrong for that, but Im more grown now!
                  Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-08-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Schaefer said in an interview at maxboxing.com “I really don’t think it’s going to be Austin Trout…I know what fight fans want to see, so I’m going to deliver that fight.”
                    *just replace the asteriks with e a s t s i d e
                    http://www.********boxing.com/2013/s...ht-for-canelo/

not sure how legit this quote is...but if it's true then i'm not surprised.
                    Last edited by Bermuda; 01-08-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Im a jack ass, because Floyd ducked Pacman? Bro you wanna insult me, I dont have to insult you, I can just say REAL things aboutcha!! Your a biased groupie! Im a fan of boxing, and whats healthy for the sport! Your a d-ryder of Mayweather!
                      You were the one that said Pacquiao ducked Floyd in 09. So how could Floyd duck Manny? It's on my sig. What are you talking about? I don't want to offend you but damn son. Get you story together before you start posting non sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X