Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good storybased games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't mind a lot of dialogue and reading, Disco Elysium is a pretty wild ride. I need to pick that up again but I burnt out on games during pandemic and went cold turkey the past 2 months with no interest in playing anything other than a little Mario Maker 2 on the switch with my boy.

Comment

Alien Isolation

Comment

I'd advise buying the Mass Effect Legendary Edition when it comes out in spring. It has a really good story, lore and universe of characters. It's basically a space opera. Full of political intrigue and brilliant sci-fi.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          If you don't mind a lot of dialogue and reading, Disco Elysium is a pretty wild ride. I need to pick that up again but I burnt out on games during pandemic and went cold turkey the past 2 months with no interest in playing anything other than a little Mario Maker 2 on the switch with my boy.
          Had it on my hard drive since near as dammit it came out, played about 10 mins then put it down cos I was in the middle of a Deus Ex replay. Storyline seems right up my alley... I know very well what it's like to wake up still drunk and not know who the fuck you are in a world that seems to make no sense whatsoever..

Gonna have to give it a proper play but the list of games I got to get through just keeps getting longer faster than I can play 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            Had it on my hard drive since near as dammit it came out, played about 10 mins then put it down cos I was in the middle of a Deus Ex replay. Storyline seems right up my alley... I know very well what it's like to wake up still drunk and not know who the fuck you are in a world that seems to make no sense whatsoever..

Gonna have to give it a proper play but the list of games I got to get through just keeps getting longer faster than I can play 'em.
            Been meaning to play Deus Ex. I heard gameplay changes slightly based on what you do in the game earlier, which sounds kinda cool or depends on what you do earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Been meaning to play Deus Ex. I heard gameplay changes slightly based on what you do in the game earlier, which sounds kinda cool or depends on what you do earlier.
              Played all 3... had the orignal waaaay back when and it's real dated now although on PC you can a heavily updated fan made version. I was playing Human Revolution at the time... love the cyberpunk kinda dystopian world setting and I love role-players and stealth-em-ups so it pretty much ticks every box for me. All the best roleplayers have some element of 'choices matter' and Deus Ex does some too, but there's games with more heavily choice dependent storylines.

Comment

Working...
              X