Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-18-2020, 03:57 PM #121
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 736 Post(s)
Kannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,883.76
Total Points: 35,449.88
Great post bro. - [KLTP] -Kirby- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Absolutely.
How by throwing 2 counter jabs? Loma was scared of Lopez's power he got stunned to the body in round 1 and fought scared for the next 6 he finally decided to let his hands go but it was too late if he would've started the way he fought in rounds 8-11 he could've knocked Teofimo out because at times Lopez looked confused and dropped his hands a lot on the ropes he can't do that against someone like Ramirez or Taylor but against Loma he was able to handle it.

Lomachenko is a great fighter but Teofimo neutralized his side stepping and that was the main factor in this fight he couldn't use his angles to get his shots off and that's what got to Loma.

For everybody saying it was a draw or Loma got robbed go watch their body language Loma knew he lost that's why his whole corner was just quiet looking around while they were waiting for the cards he looked like the beaten fighter. Cards were wide for sure I gave Vasyl 4 rounds and the 12 was a toss up but I think Lopez edged it. People also aren't talking about Teo's body work that played a factor too as Loma never attempted to start a body attack himself.
Kannabis Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:12 PM #122
Stick N Move 2 Slick

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
budfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 17,729.10

Lopez didi it !!!!!!!!!! Latinos are the face of boxing !!! That slavic, showboater midget fought scared.
budfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:21 PM #123
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1361 Post(s)
famicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 43,309.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Go watch round 2.
I scored it 10-9 for Lopez live.

Then I watched it again and scored it 10-9 for Lopez.

Third time? Guess what? 10-9 for Lopez.
famicommander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:27 PM #124
Banned

Quoted: 26638 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,751.83
Total Points: 880,588.30
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFunk23 View Post
I wouldnít say he was necessarily scared although he definitely was wary of Lopezí power and Lopezí speed was causing him problems early.
There's a fine line between scared and cautious. The first 5 rounds of that fight Loma straddled that line
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:53 PM #125
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 41,958.65
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Delusions of grandeur. He lost first 6 rounds and more after that.
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:54 PM #126
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6415 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 95,884.37
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Yeah I think regardless of what he said he felt real urgency in the second half. I think he knew he needed a stoppage or at least a knockdown to be in contention on the cards.

Would've been real exciting to see him pull it off but, it's not a great strategy. Especially when he looked clearly smaller.
I have to wonder how the layoff affected him too. He didnít look sharp at all and was pretty well forcing it in the 2nd half. Iíve never felt that long layoffs are good for aging fighters. A rematch would answer a lot of questions.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:56 PM #127
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 895 Post(s)
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,912.44
Total Points: 44,480.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
There's a fine line between scared and cautious. The first 5 rounds of that fight Loma straddled that line
He most definitely!

Thurman lost the first half too
But didn't fight scared at all!
He marched FORWARD!
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 05:05 PM #128
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
landotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,801.34
Total Points: 29,327.04

HUGE Lomachenko fan here. Picked him to win by UD. I gave him rounds 7,8,10, and 11. Lopez owned every other round.

I think a rematch will look better for Loma. I still believe in him. But Lopez owned this fight. Any other conclusion is delusional.
landotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 05:20 PM #129
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Morningstar is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,345.08

Lopez was too much into his game plan by the time loma decided to start! And then when loma used the angle strategy, Lopez just stepped with him and negated anything loma may have been capable of.big loma fan but great tactics for the clear win by Lopez.
Morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 05:26 PM #130
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,113.05
Total Points: 38,578.94
I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy 
for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Rockin' 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

I know why Loma lost, he didn't hit that silly board on the wall hard enough
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends