Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury isn't ready For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury defeated this guy the same way he defeated Klitschko with Movement, Stamina and awkwardness!
    Fury never was a big puncher! Expect some inside fighting from Fury in the Wilder fight!

Comment

Couldn't Fury beat someone in the top 20-30 before challenging for a title?

Comment

I was hyped for the fight yesterday when I saw the weigh ins. Today killed the hype of the fight for me. Boring fight in which Fury looked slow af. Then the post fight interview looked and sounded rehearsed. This fight won't beat 200k buys on Showtime PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          He will be more ready in three months...but frankly, even the best version of Fury gets sparked out by Deontay sooner or later.

That's what 90% of people said before the Wlad fight, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            That's what 90% of people said before the Wlad fight, though!
            Wilder isn't a glass jawed, 40 year old, washed up, defense first fighter coming off a horrible performance doe...

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
              Couldn't Fury beat someone in the top 20-30 before challenging for a title?
              Here's hoping he takes one more against someone with a stronger pulse.

Comment

Just didn't see enough clean punching from Fury in this fight. Whether or not he got a KO is not the key, it's moreso the lack of really imposing himself against this level of opponent that is bothersome.
                I also feel he needs 1 or 2 more fights before fighting Wilder or Joshua.

Comment

Yeah, he said himself he'd have another fight first ideally. I think he needs at least that.

He looked better than his last outing, which was a bit of a circus fight. But I'll be consistent with what i said when he was making his comeback and before Wilder was even mentioned.
                  After the time he's had out and the manner in which he has spent that time, I feel he needs more time in training camps and more fights before stepping up against the main guys in the division.

I like the BT team, Rawlison and Jones are very good IMO, but they were laying it on a bit thick last night about Fury's performance. Understandable, they've got a PPV to sell.

To me Fury looked just about how I'd expect at this moment in time.
                  It would of been good for him to have gotten the rounds in, but he needs more IMO.

Comment

Fury only 11 lbs. heavier now than he was in the Klitschko fight.

He have THREE MONTHS to train and devise a battle plan.

If he aint ready by then, he'll never be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      Fury only 11 lbs. heavier now than he was in the Klitschko fight.

He have THREE MONTHS to train and devise a battle plan.

If he aint ready by then, he'll never be ready.
                      Exactly. He doesn't have to worry about weight at all. He needs quality sparring tho, Dave Allen & these random MMA guys ain't good enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X