No announcement yet.

Who U Got: Mcgregor vs Nurmagomedov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who U Got: Mcgregor vs Nurmagomedov

The long wait is over. Who you think would win?
    The Irishman Conor
    35.71%
    The Russian Khabib
    54.29%
    That Jew Georges is a poop-eater
    10.00%

Khabib. He either catches him in a choke for the sub or throws him around like a rag doll for 5 rounds. Even if someone defends takedowns, you can still pick them up and throw them to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Khabib. He either catches him in a choke for the sub or throws him around like a rag doll for 5 rounds. Even if someone defends takedowns, you can still pick them up and throw them to the ground.
      If Khabib can get it past the second, he will win because Connor's cardio is suspect and Khabib is a wrestling and cardio machine but Connor is soooooo precise that Khabib might be in for some target practice from Mystic Mac in the first two rounds and that might be enough.

Comment

Longer the fight goes, the better chance Khabib has to win.

Comment

Conor. Khabib is that bad on his feet. I know Conor is bad on the ground but the fight starts on your feet. Conor will touch him up.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
            Conor. Khabib is that bad on his feet. I know Conor is bad on the ground but the fight starts on your feet. Conor will touch him up.
            Let's see Khabib has a solid chin. Conor KOs smaller fighter than him but withe likes of Diaz and Holloway, he is not a one punch fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              Let's see Khabib has a solid chin. Conor KOs smaller fighter than him but withe likes of Diaz and Holloway, he is not a one punch fighter.
              Khabib gets punched repeatedly by weaker competition with less pop. He won't take those punches from McGregor. Ask Aldo if McGregor is a 1 punch fighter.

Comment

Really a 50-50 fight. Conor of 2016 I'm confident would win. I don't believe he's the same guy anymore after everything he's been up to since then.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                  Khabib gets punched repeatedly by weaker competition with less pop. He won't take those punches from McGregor. Ask Aldo if McGregor is a 1 punch fighter.
                  Aldo ktfo in one punch and he is not as big as Diaz, Max or Khabib. You can find in youtube Khabib walk through Barbozas spinning back kick.

Anyway, we can see who is right on Oct 6.

Comment

Depends entirely on Khabib. This is a legacy fight for both.

If Khabib comes in at weight safely he wins and he should be motivated enough to do so.....

If Khabib is weight cut compromised he'll lose badly.

I had significant $$$ on Tony to beat Khabib when they were supposed to fight and would have cleaned up as I could tell Khabibs cut was terrible and he was compromised. Unfortunately for my bankroll but fortunately for Khabib the doctors decided he was too compromised to fight and the fight was cancelled. If Khabib is anything like that for this fight the fight will happen and Khabib will get KO'd.

I'll get pumped for this fight when I see them in the cage. Too much chance of cancellation or postponement for me to get hyped yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X