Dillian Whyte whining because he has to fight Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte whining because he has to fight Luis Ortiz

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He's whining because he's scared. AJ fans whining because they just lost AJ's bodyguard. Hearn will whine next because he knows he no longer can dangle Whyte like a carrot to Wilder. We all know Ortiz will mop the floor with Whyte, too bad we likely wont see it because suddenly the WBC route won't be their desired path any longer.

Comment

So.....the WBC is mandating Wilder to fight Dominic Breazeale then?

This bum piece of Shyte, cries worse than a feeble woman! Alexander Pedvetkin won the same WBC 'Silver' title against now current WBA champion Manuel Charr, then defended against Carlos Takam, then took on Mike Perez in 2015 in a final eliminator THEN passed on his shot against Deontay and decided to fight a tough fight to defend the 'Silver' Title to sharpen him up for Wilder ; Mariusz Wach had challenged Klitschko and was a legit threat!

Dillian Shyte would of lost to all those guys! but hes a victim!

Comment

Obviously hes not happy .

Hes fighting a guy coming off a loss and it sets him back should Wilder not fight Joshua.

Whyte doesnt think much of Ortiz so i believe you have scared confused with annoyed as he thinks his age makes him less of a factor at HW .

Regardless of all this Whyte was never in a position to be the ACTUAL mandatory bc Breazeale signed to fight Stiverne / Molina for the right to face Wilder .

WBC just makes its own rules anyway so it doesn't matter .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-25-2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Obviously hes not happy .

Hes fighting a guy coming off a loss and it sets him back should Wilder not fight Joshua.

Whyte doesnt think much of Ortiz so i believe you have scared confused with annoyed .

Regardless of all this Whyte was never in a position to be the ACTUAL mandatory bc Breazeale signed to fight Stiverne / Molina for the right to face Wilder .

WBC just makes its own rules anyway so it doesn't matter .
          You sound like a complete ****ing clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            You sound like a complete ****ing clown.
            You're a Wilder fan girl , you dont have the intellectual capacity to call anyone outside that fan club a clown , sorry !

Comment

The way Whyte has come out and been such a ***** about facing Ortiz makes him look weak.
              I thought all you poms said Ortiz was an old weak puncher with no stamina.
              Yet now AJs bodyguard has to fight him hes doesnt want anything to do with him.
              I thought he would be easy work for Whyte? LMAO.

Comment

Yea I don't blame Whyte there. I'd avoid Ortiz too I think. Lose, Lose situation. Beat an old guy or lose to an old guy who you could definitely lose to. I was surprised Wilder fought him, but Ortiz proved he deserved some striped in that L so future Ortiz opponents should & I suspect will be more mindful of him.

Isn't Whyte still lined up with Pulev for a mandatory? I'd f#ck with that fight. I don't hate his chances vs Pulev & with how much Pulev's been phoning it in since his L I think I outright favor Whyte despite thinking Pulev is more talented.

But f#ck it if Whyte wants to show he's the #3 guy in the division thats maybe the guy to beat cuz I consider Ortiz my #3 HW right now & I did before Parker lost for that matter too.

Comment

Wilder is a coward who ducked Ortiz, Whyte will do the dirty work for Alabama fraud

Comment

dillian whyte would get knocked out by deontay wilder.. im liking that ortiz is still staying in the picture. he damn well deserves it.. lets not overrate whyte who went life and death with chisora and knocked unconscious by joshua. This would be a high risk fight, something worthy of a title shot, not a mismatch vs lucas browne.
                    ps. the brezeale fight is ****, i want that joshua vs wilder fignt (lets not treat it like pacquiao vs mayweather and milk it for years)

Comment

Working...
                    X