Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO Of Canelo's Illegal Handwraps. Side by Side Comparison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    You people are like little girls always crying about something, GGGs reps were there you idiots, nothing wrong with either wrapping.
    Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Who was GGG's man in the room? In the past his brother has done it but I can't see from that video.
    Abel Sanchez was GGG's rep. He said he complained about the way Canelo's hands were being wrapped and the NSAC official told him it was all ok and he would be ejected from the room if he didn't keep quiet.

Abel said that Canelo's wraps were being "stacked" I don't know what that means myself, but apparently, it's legal in some states and illegal in others.
    Last edited by kafkod; 03-09-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Canelo carried bricks on his fists with PEDs and still couldn't buckle GGG.

SMDH. Clenelo Plasterez is a disgrace.
      lol dam he was putting Margarito to shame with that, wtf did he put int here looks like a block pad, thats a weird wrap for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        lol dam he was putting Margarito to shame with that, wtf did he put int here looks like a block pad, thats a weird wrap for sure.
        They do put a knucklepad in the wrap. They don't have to use all of what is provided. Which exposes the lack of knowledge of everyone saying his "stack" was bigger so he must be cheating. People like you.

Also if you watch the video they're comparing Canelo's wraps when they are finished to Golovkins at the start of wrapping.

Most boxing fans are just ****ing ******ed.

Comment

That looks ridiculous.

Comment

when Nazzim Richardson caught Tito with the stackin handwraps that sht almost got the fight cancelled. Titos father didn't want to rewrap it. it took for the commissioner to make him do it. Hopkins later explained how stacking creates a casting. this method is illegal in NYC but I'm sure its legal in NV. during the Pacquiao/Margarito fight we all saw Manny double stacking and Emmanuel Steward mentioned it. but that was TX where its probably legal too. but just because something is legal doesn't mean its not an enhancer. Xylocaine is legal but should really been banned during fights. numbing hands is an enhancement. but its funny how Hopkins hasn't said anything considering he's the one that put this stacking sht on the map. now that Canelo does it Bhop is cool with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              This method is illegal in NYC but I'm sure its legal in NV. during the Pacquiao/Margarito fight we all saw Manny double stacking and Emmanuel Steward mentioned it. but that was TX where its probably legal too. but just because something is legal doesn't mean its not an enhancer. Xylocaine is legal but should really been banned during fights. numbing hands is an enhancement. but its funny how Hopkins hasn't said anything considering he's the one that put this stacking sht on the map. now that Canelo does it Bhop is cool with it.

Yup

Margarito would still have a right eye if it weren't for Pacquiao's loaded wraps

Comment

Clenelos hand wraps look worse than Margaritos against Cotto. Damn they look freaking huge. How the heck did they fit his fists inside the gloves? !?

They probably had to take some of the padding out of the gloves just to make them fit.

Comment

Nothing illegal here, this thread is full of LOL for us who knows the sport. I love threads like this cause it just idiots exposing themselves and they dont even realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    Nothing illegal here, this thread is full of LOL for us who knows the sport. I love threads like this cause it just idiots exposing themselves and they dont even realize it.
                    Agree. These idiots are the reason why a lot of good posters like myself hardly get on here.

These low IQ Kahtarzan farmers don't know shyt about boxing.

Green k.

Comment

its literally 3x the size of golvokins wrap. jesus christ

Comment

Working...
                      X