No announcement yet.

Let's be real here. Lamont Peterson is damaged goods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be real here. Lamont Peterson is damaged goods

Lucas koed a prime peterson in 3-4 rounds. Not talking anything from spence and I favor him over thurman, but beating peterson who is shot to hell is nothing to dance over.

Everybody was expecting this to happen. Lamont got schooled by Bradley, then got destroyed by Mathysse, if they can do it, Spence can do it.

Comment

Peterson was never that great to begin with. Dude took PEDs to fight Khan, and only won because of a shit ref, and sus judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
        Peterson was never that great to begin with. Dude took PEDs to fight Khan, and only won because of a shit ref, and sus judges.
        Got schooled by Bradley - meaning Lamont Peterson can easily be outboxed, and got outboxed by a dude several inches shorter than him.....lol and Lamont was in his prime when he fought Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Lucas koed a prime peterson in 3-4 rounds. Not talking anything from spence and I favor him over thurman, but beating peterson who is shot to hell is nothing to dance over.
          Man fuk Lucas Mattyese lol overall Lamont is a better fighter than him.

Comment

You must know Spence would have rather been fighting Thurman, Garcia or Porter but Peterson was the highest ranked boxer willing to share a ring with Spence. When asked if Spence was the best fighter he ever fought Peterson immediately answered yes so he must have meant Spence was better than Garcia, Matthysse or Bradley.

Comment

all one has to ask is ''what was lamont doing prior to fighting spence ?''

voila

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Got schooled by Bradley - meaning Lamont Peterson can easily be outboxed, and got outboxed by a dude several inches shorter than him.....lol and Lamont was in his prime when he fought Bradley.
                Got schooled by Bradley’s head. Nobody is saying Lamont is Floyd Mayweather but he’s a solid fighter who stepped up. And he gave Danny Garcia the fight of his life. Those other guys aren’t trying to fight him so who is Spence supposed to fight? I like Spence but I still think he has a lot to prove.

Comment

t=This was one of the more overhyped fights i have seen

Lamont is a gate keeper for u[p and coming fighters now, he never had a chance at this age, ever

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Got schooled by Bradley’s head. Nobody is saying Lamont is Floyd Mayweather but he’s a solid fighter who stepped up. And he gave Danny Garcia the fight of his life. Those other guys aren’t trying to fight him so who is Spence supposed to fight? I like Spence but I still think he has a lot to prove.
                    He's not solid anymore man, been done for while. It's an ok win but honestly way hyped fight and win.

Comment

Working...
                    X