No announcement yet.

I challenge anyone to make a GGG highlight video vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    He was tired and tried to clown GGG, if you go back and analyze the beautiful canelo on the ropes he was making GGG miss most of the time.

Then canelo would counter and land clean effective punches. Something that GGG failed to do
    If you analyze the judges scorecards, Canelo was losing those rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      GGG super fans are going to act these landed though
      Typical

The evidence is right in front of your face and you choose to deny it

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        im sorry you feel insulted...lol....but as we can see by your name you live vicariously through a "hero"

we can talk about the powershots....but would you be willing to admit canelos were cleaner, harder, and more apparent? or will you deny that also like a true lil g fanboy?

canelos power punches were cleaner and more obvious...golovkin didnt land hardly anything that was signifigant....while canelo landed obvious, clean, shots........or were we watching a different fight as i would assume

you are the lowest form of human existence...because you cant ever admit a crack in your hero...none of you can come to terms with the fact that it was a close fight and it wasnt clear for golovkin.....you guys will never admit it and always have some excuse...like clockwork...i give 0 ****s about the OPs point or post...
        So, let me get this straight. A guy with a wrestler as his username has the fuçking nerve to talk sh it about somebody's screenname?! Your name, as well as your posts, tell us that ydksab and you're on the wrong forum. You don't know sh it, and the only way you try to win an argument is by hurling insults trying to make the other person angry. Childish tactic

Comment

• Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
          Typical

The evidence is right in front of your face and you choose to deny it
          you chose the worst gifs to support GGG

Especially the first one where he clearly missed and the last one where the jab landed on his glove.

I cant tell if youre joking or not but I respect you sir

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            So, let me get this straight. A guy with a wrestler as his username has the fuçking nerve to talk sh it about somebody's screenname?! Your name, as well as your posts, tell us that ydksab and you're on the wrong forum. You don't know sh it, and the only way you try to win an argument is by hurling insults trying to make the other person angry. Childish tactic
            Ignore him. Whenever I encounter him with forums of Pacquiao and Golovkin, Kovalev etc, etc, his first words are, Pacroid, Triple L, lil G, KKKovaev. The words of someone that is devoid of reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Ignore him. Whenever I encounter him with forums of Pacquiao and Golovkin, Kovalev etc, etc, his first words are, Pacroid, Triple L, lil G, KKKovaev. The words of someone that is devoid of reason.
              All he has is insults. And like he told me in his last post, he doesn't care what the discussion is about, he's going to talk about whatever he wants

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                If you analyze the judges scorecards, Canelo was losing those rounds
                I didn't say he won those middle rounds despite them being close. Some of those middle rounds could be toss ups despite what biased GGG Fans think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                  I bet Lara's highlights against Canelo are better than Canelo's against Lara. Highlights Do not determine if a fight is won. Grinding work doesn't usually look as good as flashy upercuts and such. My point is, the highlight reel isn't the end all be all. Peace.
                  You Bet Lara's highlights against Canelo are better than Canelo's against Lara ? Really ? Damn kid how old were u when they fought ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    You Bet Lara's highlights against Canelo are better than Canelo's against Lara ? Really ? Damn kid how old were u when they fought ?
                    Good one bud. Actually, some guy made a compilation of Lara's highlights vs Canelo and it looked brilliant. Not sure if it is still on youtube, but if it is, u should check it out. You will see what I mean. I am 42 btw, so I was old enough when they fought. Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      You're replying to a guy that thinks Pacquiao beat Mayweather.
                      Lmao... no he doesn't. Does he?

Comment

Working...
                      X