Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse To Critics: Put on Gloves, Get To Where I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kind of a shame when a guy has to take so much **** for looking out for his long term health. For any fighter to gather the courage and strength of will it takes to climb into the ring and risk one's life is amazing.

I bet he feels pretty hurt by all of this. But that's what some fans want these days, blood and guts. They want to see fighters beat the living holy hell out of each other, while they sit and swill beer on their couches. Sometimes the cost of winning isn't worth the fight.

Some sport eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Pathetic. Now he is dealing with the consequences of quitting and he's all pissy like a sissy. Even more respect lost. You are a quitter Lucant Maquitssy, you will have to deal with your NO MAS for the rest of your life.

Way to go tarnishing your warrior status and reputation. When the going gets tough, Maquitssy QUITS!
      The man couldn't continue cause at the moment he was & felt injured. Hey this is boxing & it's the hurt buisness & in this case he was hurt he couldn't continue, same like when Cotto fought Margocheato, he couldn't continue cause he was hurt, trust me if they could continue they would, it's common sense they are warriors...simple you're hurt u can't continue. Have you ever been in the ring?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
          Shouldn't you be warming up for your next competition?

I bet when you're not behind a keyboard you're humble pie, kiddo. In the real world I'd have you looking at the ground, hands in your pockets, talking real respectful.
          Look who it is...I found this gif of you. Now its all becoming a lot clearer. There is a reason why you're such a cowardly wussy. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
            First of all I'm not here to defend Lucas since that is not my job. However, who the hell died and made you the boxing rule maker? I mean if the guy wants to fight 20 more times and quit that is his right to do so. I don't get how you can sit there and say, "So, if he thinks along those lines then he doesn't need to box anymore." Are you serious? He can do whatever the hell he wants. As far as I know you mean nothing in his life so who the hell cares what you think? You talk a big game on the keyboard but that's easy to do since you are not the one putting your life on the line.

Look, I was shocked myself when that happened because I as well as everyone else expect so much more from boxers like him. Now, I no longer have the same expectations from him and that's fine but I'm not going to sit here and demand that the guy quit from boxing...who the hell am I to do that? I'm only a fan and if I don't like him as a boxer anymore then you know what I'll do? You guessed it...I won't watch his fights anymore. It's simple as that. But don't come up in here all mighty and *****...foreal! Get off that homy!
            Thongs or G-strings? Which one do you wear? regardless of anything you say...He quit. If you think a quitter needs to stay in the ring you are fuked in the head. Quitters dont fight with the same intensity as fighters with no quit in them. Its a mental thing. With the sport being 75% mental and 25% physical, thats a huge problem. If he is that concerned about his health and life...HE DONT NEED TO BE IN THE FIGHT GAME.

Is that to hard for your feeble mind to comprehend? Oh...and if you dont like him anymore you say you wont watch him? Well use that same terminology when it comes to quoting me. You dont like what i post...go fuk yourself. Dont quote me lol simple as that. Oh please stop with the who am i queer shlt. Thats so 4th grade. ok, im done now you can fuk off

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Your quotes says it all. "It might take longer at times", and this time it's taking longer than 10 seconds. I'm sure he'll fight again.

As someone said earlier he had 10 seconds to make a decision that could have had dire consequences had he chose to continue.

Comment

Lucas has shown to be a warrior, so to criticize him is stupid. If he really did lose sight, that's a terrifying thing and he had reason to sit it out. It's different from your eyes being swollen.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Thongs or G-strings? Which one do you wear? regardless of anything you say...He quit. If you think a quitter needs to stay in the ring you are fuked in the head. Quitters dont fight with the same intensity as fighters with no quit in them. Its a mental thing. With the sport being 75% mental and 25% physical, thats a huge problem. If he is that concerned about his health and life...HE DONT NEED TO BE IN THE FIGHT GAME.

Is that to hard for your feeble mind to comprehend? Oh...and if you dont like him anymore you say you wont watch him? Well use that same terminology when it comes to quoting me. You dont like what i post...go fuk yourself. Dont quote me lol simple as that. Oh please stop with the who am i queer shlt. Thats so 4th grade. ok, im done now you can fuk off
                  How can anyone take this guy seriously?

Ermmm earth to Pacboy... fighters are still human beings, doesn't mean they need to get permanently injured in the ring.

You sound so moronic its unbelievable. You are a perfect example of someone who is a couch potato trying to sound like they're about that fight life. You're not!!!

Notice how people actually involved in the sport don't spew out **** like this and no watching doesn't count.

Stop trying to sound tough, each post makes it clearer you're a delusional child.

Comment

according to what posters have been saying for years.you are a coward and a quitter

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
                      Your quotes says it all. "It might take longer at times", and this time it's taking longer than 10 seconds. I'm sure he'll fight again.

As someone said earlier he had 10 seconds to make a decision that could have had dire consequences had he chose to continue.
                      i agree. its all up to him. he hasnt loss anything he cant get back. My point in if he has quit in him he dont need to fight. Thats where he can get really hurt.
                      They even made a Rocky movie about it. Eye of the tiger. He can get that back but he cant have quit in him. Gotta get rid of that. Not every fight is gonna go your way. You may get punched in the eye from time to time. You may get a broke nose or hand. Or even a torn rotater cuff...you gotta fight through it.

Comment

Working...
                      X