Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM #7681
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8468 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,628,713,456,424,673,280.00
Total Points: 14,628,713,466,435,147,776.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I thought that would be CLEAR ENOUGH for you!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

You keep on lying and misinterpreting EVERYTHING DUCKer!!!!

I said that the 85+ PAGES of YOU DUCKing PROVED 1 THING!!!

YOU, ADP02, are a HYPOCRITE and LIAR and a CHEATER and a WELCHER and A PVSSY! !!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.

DUCKard!!!!!

LOOK at ADP GO !!!!!!

QUACK!!!!!

[/B][/SIZE]
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] from [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by travestyny; Yesterday at 11:33 PM.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM #7682
Pac is a drug cheat

Quoted: 4435 Post(s)
ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,138,034,157,378,974.00
Total Points: 13,138,045,157,829,510.00
Posting the truth, keep beating them down. - ironmt 4-0 BlTCH.  KILL YOURSELF.  LMAOOOOO - travestyny 

Here is Travestyny feeling the pressure and that he knows that he is COOKED!!!!! DONE!!!!

Quote:
Travestyny

We've already gone through this. It's exhausting.

Let it go!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Quote:
Originated from the Travestyny
Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

ADP02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM #7683
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED.

HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Old Today, 12:19 AM #7684
Pac is a drug cheat

ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Posting the truth, keep beating them down. - ironmt 4-0 BlTCH.  KILL YOURSELF.  LMAOOOOO - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED.

HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

I CALLED it 1.5 years ago

AND

After 85+ Pages YOU PROVED it by DUCKING

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE.

IPSO, FATSO, YOU LOST BY DQ!!!!

CALLED IT!!!

YOU LOST YOUR BALLs!!!!

DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

Old Today, 12:21 AM #7685
Fvcking Up The Game.

1. DUCKING!!!!

Quote:
DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT???????? FVVCKING ACCEPT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!
Quote:
NO!!!

2. LYING!!!!

Before:

During the debate, claimed there was no agreement before the initial statements were made official.

Quote:
We both said stuff BEFORE the initial statement. Was there an agreement at that point? NOT REALLY.
Now:

Claims the scope of our debate came from before the initial statements were made official.
Quote:
Its simple. Can or does EPO testing go thru threshold type tests?
CLAIMS THE SCOPE HE SPECIFICALLY STATED DURING THE DEBATE THAT WE AGREED UPON WAS....NOT THE SCOPE THAT WE AGREED UPON.

Quote:
SCOPE that YOU agreed on: Does the EPO technical document refer to threshold criteria?
Fought me tooth and nail to say that "his point" was not the same as the scope I detailed below.

Quote:
Unless I'm mistaken, the topic is now whether WADA labs have a threshold criteria that must be met for an adverse analytical finding of EPO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adp02 View Post
but the above should not be confused with my point. my point was about epo testing includes specific threshold criteria that must be passed in order to conclude a positive result.

3. Cheating!!!!

Before
Quote:
2) WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.

Now:
Quote:
You made it be part of the SCOPE.
4. Hypocrite

CLAIMS I CAN'T DECLINE HIS BULLSHlT CHALLENGE BECAUSE THE TOPIC IS VAGUE, BUT WHEN SPOON MEDIATED A PROPOSAL THAT WASN'T VAGUE AND I ACCEPTED IT, HE SAID NO BECAUSE....

Quote:
I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!
5. Bet Welcher!!!!

Judge Billeau
Quote:
Be a man and pay your debt because you are better than this.
ShoulderRoll
Quote:
ADP02 still hasn't honored his bet. And it's been 2 years.

DEATH OF A CERTIFIED SCUMBAG. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!! AND I RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Cry for me, BlTCH!

IT'S OVER.

Old Today, 12:27 AM #7686
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

GOOD LUCK DISQUALIFYING ME when THE JUDGES HAVE ALL BEEN TELLING YOU FOR THE PAST 1.5 YEARS TO PAY YOUR DEBT. I BET PAQUIAO WISHES HE COULD HAVE DISQUALIFIED MARQUEZ AFTER HE GOT HIS ASS KNOCKED OUT JUST LIKE YOU DID!!!!!

THAT DEBATE SERIOUSLY RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!! LMAOOOOOOO! THIS SHlT IS BOTH SAD AND HYSTERICAL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!
Old Today, 12:42 AM #7687
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Would you accept a rematch against Travestyny in the Thunderdome?
Quote:
But would you accept a rematch with Travestyny in the Thunderdome, with posters that you both agree on as the judges?
Quote:
Would you be willing to rematch Travestyny in the Thunderdome with regular posters as judges, though?

Quote:
there is no point asking.

Time to pay up, [email protected]!

MY BlTCH ADP BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!!!

Last edited by travestyny; Today at 12:45 AM.
Old Today, 01:11 AM #7688
Pac is a drug cheat

Quote:
GOOD LUCK DISQUALIFYING ME when THE JUDGES HAVE ALL BEEN TELLING YOU FOR THE PAST 1.5 YEARS TO PAY YOUR DEBT. I BET PAQUIAO WISHES HE COULD HAVE DISQUALIFIED MARQUEZ AFTER HE GOT HIS ASS KNOCKED OUT JUST LIKE YOU DID!!!!!

THAT DEBATE SERIOUSLY RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!! LMAOOOOOOO! THIS SHlT IS BOTH SAD AND HYSTERICAL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

Sorry DUCK BOY!

I PROVED that you really deserved to be DQ'd!!!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] from [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I CALLED it 1.5 years ago

AND

After 85+ Pages YOU PROVED it by DUCKING

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE.

IPSO, FATSO, YOU LOST BY DQ!!!!

CALLED IT!!!

YOU LOST YOUR BALLs!!!!

DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

Share This With Friends

Tags
(disputed, blow, documented, investigation, pac/floyd, punches, rounds)

User Tag List