Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Look to KO Golovkin From Very First Round of Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=aboutfkntime;19024114]
    Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post

FACT: Golovkin ducked Ward TWICE !!
    See this is where you lose all credibility time. You completely duck the fact they waited him out . The correct unbiased response would be yes they ducked him but gg has no room to talk as he ducked Ward/ that is my reply and it’s unbiased as I acknowledge that canelo ducked a prime ggg but a prime ggg ducked a prime Ward

Comment

CoWard is a POS that no one will care about in 5 years

Comment

Saul cobarde Alvarez is back to fooling fans and media
        He's going to work Golovkins legs for 12 rounds making GGG chase him even more

Comment

Let's hope you didn't eat duck in training camp again.

Comment

[QUOTE=aboutfkntime;19024114]
            Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post

FACT: Golovkin ducked Ward TWICE !!
            Man jubei took your arse to school over that subject already. Give it up.

Comment

Canelo is so full of BS these days.

I hope GGG beats the p1ss out of him.

Comment

Could this be a Alvarez vs Kovalev ? Maybe but my guess is Canela by decision

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Canelo Alvarez suggested Wednesday that he'll be more aggressive against Gennady Golovkin in their rematch than he was in their first fight. The former junior middleweight and middleweight champion is convinced he hurt Golovkin 11 months ago. That has made the Mexican superstar more confident that he not only can become the first fighter to beat Golovkin, but that he also can knock out the WBC/WBA/IBO middleweight champion September 15 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas (HBO Pay-Per-View).
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  If canelo tries for a KO in round 1, he will be floored by GGG.

Calling it now that Nelo does a defensive fight and wins by a boring UD.

Comment

last 3 rounds canelo smothered ggg and used his handspeed to throw combos up close, i expect him to do this from get go vs ggg,

Comment

Knowing Abel Sanchez he prolly watering at the mouth over these fake ass threats.

Comment

Working...
                      X