No announcement yet.

This is why I hate "The Church"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Every religion has pedos. The Catholic church just gets fronted by the MSM but I guess the MSM only bashes Evangelical Christian males and is right about everything else.
    Uncle Sam pantheism has more US pedos than all the rest of religions put together but not many care to talk about that
    Last edited by maracho; 08-15-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

What are these false teachings about Mary, the Pope, & purgatory? Also what religion are u? And what makes u an expert?
      There is nothing in the Bible about the pope or purgatory

for around 1000 years many Catholics overemphasize Mary with goddess symbolism and behavior, especially south of the US border
      Last edited by maracho; 08-15-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Im from a strict catholic family but when i grew old enough to think on my own, imsaid fuk you to religion. I dont believe in god but if there was one, id say fuk you.
        Sure you would buddy. You'd stand in front of him pissing your pants begging for mercy

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          no it not, and actually what the catholic church is doing contradicts bible teaching, it doesn't command priests not to marry but to each have his own wife to keep from fornication. the catholic church has a lot of its own doctrine which contradicts the bible, i have had many arguments with catholic friends about the false teaching about Mary, about the pope, and about purgatory.
          here is the actual bible passage that refers to priests not being able to marry, Paul says it is a doctrine of demons, because the priests will ***** altar boys instead

1 Timothy 4 New King James Version (NKJV)
          The Great Apostasy
          4 Now the Spirit [a]expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; 5 for it is [b]sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
          Yeah they do a lot of things to contradict what the Bible says.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            dont fcuk.with the catholic church aka Babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and abominations of.the earth
            Interesting point and I do see the Pope's harlotism as an example of things to come especially how its enforced in China

Revelations repeatedly tells us that churches in general will have become corrupt but some more than others
            Last edited by maracho; 08-15-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
              There is nothing in the Bible about the pope or purgatory

for around 1000 years many Catholics overemphasize Mary with goddess symbolism and behavior, especially south of the US border
              The Pope is a tradition of our Church. We believe the Apostle St. Peter was the 1st Patriarch of the Roman Catholic Church. So again its a tradition. The living Pope is a mortal man and a sinner like you and I but I at least hold him to a higher standard I do anyone else. I am sure there are people in this world with purer hearts but Id like to think the head of my Church is top 10.

As for the Blessed Mary. We believe in the intercession of Saints. So the Virgin, the only 1 to live without sin besides Jesus, can intercede, & this I do believe. What I think you are referencing among people south of the border is Catholics giving the perception of Mary being God or equal too. If they are worshipping Mary as God they're wrong and that's not what the Catholic Church teaches but our foundation is built on the Holy Family.

As for Purgatory the bible implies that some sins can be forgiven in the world to come. We know that in Hell there is no freedom and in Heaven nothing imperfect can enter it. Sin is not forgiven when a soul reaches its final destination because in heaven there is no need for forgiveness of sin and in hell the choice to go there is already made.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Yeah they do a lot of things to contradict what the Bible says.
                And there are numerous things Protestants do to contradict the bible. Number 1 thing all Christians should do is realize we are all sinners than focus more on what we have in common vs. our differences.

Comment

And there are numerous things Protestants do to contradict the bible. Number 1 thing all Christians should do is realize we are all sinners than focus more on what we have in common vs. our differences.
                  they do realize that

Comment

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Boxfan83 again....

Comment

They do realize it. When they are preaching to people it isn't from a high horse it's to tell and show that they were once living a life full of sin and came out of it, and to tell others they can too through Christ. The goal is to press forward toward the mark, we were born into sin so nobody is perfect. When you are born again in Christ old things are passed away and all things become new, meaning you aren't who you once were(a person living a life of sin).
                      Last edited by Rip Chudd; 08-15-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X