Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Pianeta, Frampton vs. Jackson - Picked Up By Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprising. This will be the 6th of Frampton's last 7 fights to be aired or streamed by Showtime/CBS. This will be the second straight Fury fight to be streamed by Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Right on bro!! I believe this could be an early start to promote the fight! I wonder if Wilder is going jump in the ring afterwards should Fury have a good performance.
      I know doooppe. I’m sure he will like fury did to wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Doubt that Usyk-Gassiev was offered as an a la carte, lol.
        haha nice

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          They are really gonna build up the Wilder vs Fury fight Champion vs Champion Two undefeated Champions
          Screw the juiceman and hearns bs
          The lineal champ fighting the longest reigning trinket holder. Definitely a fight to get excited about. I’m not a belt guy. But it seems like all the belt freaks would be excited about it too. Wilder has the only belt that Fury didn’t hold. And of course, Fury never lost a single one of them in the ring. So essentially, this is for the undisputed title.

Comment

Excellent to have the real heavyweight champ back on showtime. Juicesha is just keeping fury’s belts warm. This is the only fight keeping Tyson fury from getting a shot at the only heavyweight belt that’s evaded him, the wbc belt wilder holds. Non factor juicesha just holds leftover scrap belts that actually belong to the gypsy king.

Comment

Fury's fight isn't really a fight. It's the 2nd disgusting cherry pick over a boxer boxrec ranks as the 119th best heavyweight in the world. That's a hell of a long way from the top 10. Fury declares himself the best boxer in history and then fights a 33 year old non puncher who has already been KOed 3 times and has no chance what so ever to win. It's just a gimme fight and waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                Excellent to have the real heavyweight champ back on showtime. Juicesha is just keeping fury’s belts warm. This is the only fight keeping Tyson fury from getting a shot at the only heavyweight belt that’s evaded him, the wbc belt wilder holds. Non factor juicesha just holds leftover scrap belts that actually belong to the gypsy king.
                How is Fury stillthe real heavyweight champ when he refused to defend his titles for years????? You don't stay champion forever by refusing to fight, becoming depressed and drug and alcohol dependent and gaining over 100 pounds. Years of not fighting has cost Fury the titles he won from Wlad including the mythical lineal title. AJ and Wilder are the real heavyweight champs now and Fury is just a contender until he beats one of them if he can. He made that name Gypsy king up himself. He isn't king of anything and no Gypsy calls him their king.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Fury's fight isn't really a fight. It's the 2nd disgusting cherry pick over a boxer boxrec ranks as the 119th best heavyweight in the world. That's a hell of a long way from the top 10. Fury declares himself the best boxer in history and then fights a 33 year old non puncher who has already been KOed 3 times and has no chance what so ever to win. It's just a gimme fight and waste of time.
                  8-0 prospect Daniel Dubois is facing tougher opposition. That's why I think Wilder destroys Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    This must mean that wilder v fury is a go.
                    Yeah buddy. Sure seems like it

Comment

I bet hearn is spitting venom with the talk of wilder vs fury lol.
                      Even though i think joshua is the man in the division maybe its good that hearn gets to be a sub on the bench for this one.
                      If it happens then fair play to fury and wilder for doing a king move on hearn but untill it gets igned and fury is looking at chicken legs in the centre of the ring then i will believe it.
                      Fury will be slaughtered by wilderif he takes that fight in december or maybe fury is just cashing out hoping a for a big pay day and maybe chance his luck with wilder.
                      We will see soon enough

Comment

Working...
                      X