Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Weed Growing Thread.

I'm looking to start a small grow.

Anyone here grown/growing weed?

I'm looking for some advice about starting out.

Use this thread for your own questions and advice.

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    I'm looking for some advice about starting out.
    I think it starts with the seeds, bruh.

Thank me later.

Comment

I quit smoking stuff years ago and even medicine men are careful about what they put in their lungs but if I were to grow, It would be something like this high CBD .2% THC skunk hemp . I mean hemp usually grows like an invasive weed and youd have all these rich smelling buds to sell that wouldnt be damaging people's brains as much and with more of a relaxer than a high
      https://www.cbdtesters.co/2018/05/15...cbd-hemp-buds/

Comment

If you will manage to grow Organic only, top notch stuff - you\ll be winner. Plenty of water, sun and soil. no nutrients added

Comment

What would you like to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            What would you like to know?

Im looking at a DWC grow with an oxypot, any experience?

Comment

Grow from seed you will yield a better crop. Clones will bud but won't grow as big. When your seedlings start establishing a strong stock about 3to4 weeks start giving them blood meal. Put some in a old sock and let water flow threw when feeling up bucket sqeeze sock like tea bag until water gets brown dirty. Then bucket water your plants. Do that watering process for about 2-3 months. After plants start budding use blood meal. Just put in dirt and water. You can also mix a lil Super thrive during each watering process. Once plants start budding after 3 weeks use some super bloom and mix in water. Water plants with that every other week until 2 weeks before harvest. Last 2 weeks flush with straight water cut off all nutrients then your ready to harvest after white hairs turn amber. I 've grown 17 5ft or higher plants using that process good luck. Got like a pound off one plant. Alone

Comment

Stage 2 process use bonemeal not blood meal. *

Comment

PM me if you're serious.

bscene is full of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                    Grow from seed you will yield a better crop. Clones will bud but won't grow as big. When your seedlings start establishing a strong stock about 3to4 weeks start giving them blood meal. Put some in a old sock and let water flow threw when feeling up bucket sqeeze sock like tea bag until water gets brown dirty. Then bucket water your plants. Do that watering process for about 2-3 months. After plants start budding use blood meal. Just put in dirt and water. You can also mix a lil Super thrive during each watering process. Once plants start budding after 3 weeks use some super bloom and mix in water. Water plants with that every other week until 2 weeks before harvest. Last 2 weeks flush with straight water cut off all nutrients then your ready to harvest after white hairs turn amber. I 've grown 17 5ft or higher plants using that process good luck. Got like a pound off one plant. Alone

The weed man!!!!

I will grow from seed for sure!

Comment

Working...
                    X