No announcement yet.

Anthony Johnson sitting courtside at the game tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Johnson sitting courtside at the game tonight

Did Reggie just call him Anthony Johnson? NBA got the corniest muhfuccas doing commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
      Did Reggie just call him Anthony Johnson? NBA got the corniest muhfuccas doing commentary.
      But he got Wilder's name correct

Comment

Waiting all year for Warriors-Rockets then getting Reggie and C-Webb on the mic is a tragedy

Comment

That **** was hilarious while Reggie pretended to know **** about boxing. Then, one of the commentators said Wilder wants the fight in Alabama...wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            But he got Wilder's name correct
            America 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
              Waiting all year for Warriors-Rockets then getting Reggie and C-Webb on the mic is a tragedy
              Hell yeah. Clearly don't take viewer feedback into consideration because I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't think that those two aren't the worst commentators b history.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                Because nobody outside of England gives a fook about anthony Johnson..

Comment

That sh!+ had me rolling, called that man Anthony Johson LMAO

Anthony "Give me 50 million and I'll sign tomorrow" Johnson MBE(Most ***** Ever)

Comment

thanks for the video, i heard him live and couldn't rewind it and was like wtf did he just say? thanks for the recording

Comment

Working...
                    X