No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson, Badou Jack Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Ref was constantly allowing Stevenson time to recover by consistent clinches!

Jack can't make a rematch unless its in America
    doesn't matter if they fight at his house. It's the only way he knows how to fight. Give away the first half and then fight hard in the 2nd half. It's the way he fought against Degale. He fights this way then screams "robbery" just like Lamont Peterson

Comment

• Stevenson needs to take a quick interim fight before the rematch if that happens. He cannot run outta steam like that again. Close fight. The draw is reasonable.

Comment

• Is it me or does the "Below the Belt" Showtime TV show guy brendan schaub look exactly like Andre Ward?

Comment

• The scorecards were good, but I hate draws. They just leave me feeling flat. Let's see a rematch.

Comment

• Gvozdyk demolishes Badou Jack and Adonis Stevenson IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
              The good news is Pimp will continue to keep the WBC title hostage. Yay (!)

Jack needs to really sit down on his punches. If he had, I'm sure he would have scored at least one knockdown

They gotta run it back
              No doubt in my mind Jack wins a rematch, Stevenson should probably retire and protect his record, everyone now knows the pimp is there for the taking and his stamina is completely gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                All I can say after your cards tonight is I'm glad you don't do it for a living lol.

Not my fault being don’t give proper credit for bodyshots..

And if anyone scored any of the first 6 rds for jack, then you don’t know what your watching, Adonis clearly dominated the first 6,clearly hurt him bad in the 10th, and won most of the 11th.

Adonis-jack was pretty simple to score outside of maybe the 11th.

Comment

• Now I see why Chickenson been ducking Kovalev for 20 years. he'll get splattered. Weak ass champ.

Badou Jack must be allergic to early rounds. The fight doesn't start in round 6 smh.

Kovalev is top dog at 175.

His biggest threat is Bivol.

Comment

• Adonis isn't beating anyone worth while at this age. It was shown tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                      nope mate. It was a fair draw. Jack needs to be more agressive in early rounds
                      Are you Canadian?

Comment

Working...
                      X