Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Retains, Wins Majority Decision Over Hughie Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad Parker got the nod even though it was a bit wide on those 2 cards. I hate that Fury style, all flick jabs and no inside game whatsoever. At least JP tried to make a fight of it. Rubbish fight.

Comment

worst decision i have ever seen in my life. Fury won virtually every round. Parker is nothing but a bum.who did not land more than 4-5 punches the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        Can’t see how they scored it that wide but Parker did win a ****ty a$$ fight
        Two rounds was bad but it was the right decision ; I had it 7-5.

Comment

This fight had ZERO promo in the UK, I half expected to be able to watch it on boxnation but no lol, £10 on YouTube!?! They fkin mental? ppv for that garbage hahaha, no way it does much over 1000 buys!

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            worst decision i have ever seen in my life. Fury won virtually every round. Parker is nothing but a bum.who did not land more than 4-5 punches the whole fight.
            "Location: UK"
            Of course, of course

Comment

This was a bad fight. Parker wasn't great, he didn't cut off the ring well enough, but..Hughie was ****ing awful. Really awful. Zero ability to change the gameplan - he threw absolutely nothing and circled the ring the entire fight. Anyone who thinks that should win you the title, is a muppet.

The UK Commentary was awful. The most bias commentary I've ever heard.

The Gypsy's need to be dealt with severely - when the fight ended, a hoard of Fury's team stormed the ring and even pushed one of Parker's guys out of the way.

Then, when Parker's Team was holding the belt above Parker to show the crowd, one of Fury's Team snatches the belt and throws it back towards the group of people surrounding Hughie. Seeing this, the camera quickly switches to the commentators who aren't even ready to be on. What an utterly disgraceful showing - a bunch of zeroes in life who shouldn't be allowed near a ring again.

Then, the UK Team going back to the ring after the fight to interview.....Hughie. And only going to Parker when they had technical difficulties hearing Hughie.

I'm very, very glad the right decision was made by the judges, and just as glad that Parker can get the **** out of this utter ****hole.

Comment

The McFury's are not fighting men.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  The UK Commentary was awful. The most bias commentary I've ever heard.
                  100 % agree.

Comment

Had Ward or mayweather been Fury most would be saying he won 117-113

Comment

Good. I had it 9-3 Parker (who isn't very good).

Fury tried to steal his way to the title, thinking he'd get the benefit with the hometown judging. Imagining giving a title to someone fighting like that.

Absolutely hilarious the Fury crew thinking they'd won when it was Terry O'Connor win the winning score. AHAHAHAHA.

Comment

Working...
                      X