No announcement yet.

Name a Fighter You Like Even Though his Fans Turn You Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a Fighter You Like Even Though his Fans Turn You Off

This happens all of the time. A fighter comes along, looks good and the fanboys come out. Then the haters appear but do they really hate the fighter or is it the fanboys? Often times, it seems like the fanboys drive this obviously.

Either way, name a fighter you actually like but don't often praise because his fanboys just get on your last nerve.

For me, it's Errol Spence. I like the guy. I like watching his fights and find him entertaining and he also seems like a humble well-spoken guy. What's not to like? His fans, when they hype into the best thing since Thomas Hearns. Hey, I like the guy, but he hasn't beaten any special fighters yet. He's passed the eye test but until he fights TC, Thurman, Porter or Garcia, I don't think he's the best welterweight. You have to prove yourself. And it's not just now, the fanboys hyped him up before he even fought Brook as being better than anybody. I mean, that's just crazy.

Anyway, who are yours?

Wilder for me. His fights usually end up being good to watch but I can't stand some of his fans on here.

Comment

Mayweather ... his fans are stupid but he is a genius

Comment

Lomachenko. Besides GGG he has the worst fans right now

Comment

Wilder, Spence and Charlo Bros.

And of course Amir Khan. His fans literally made me hate his face for a good 3-4 years.

Comment

I do not let fans influence who I cheer for.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather
              Dislike the man and hate his fughin fans
              But incredible boxer

Comment

Anthony Joshua, but I hate his fans defending the shenanigans of not fighting Wilder next.

They say stupid things like, but who has Wilder fought? But Wilder doesn't deserve that much money, but the 50 million offer that Wilder sent it wasn't on contract!

Stop making excuses already and start pushing for the fight, its the fight everyone wants to see but the AJ fans. A part of me thinks that AJ fans are shook.

Comment

maybe pac at his peak i always liked floyd better for his talent and skills just mannys fans were bat**** crazy at that time

but i admired pac especially for the margarito win (not because floyd avoided him lol as funny as that classic video is) but because he beat that man half to death despite the size difference that was a crazy win manny himself said he was in bed for 3 days after in sheer agony that fight took a lot from him

Comment

GGG, Wilder, Pacquiao. I like all three of their personalities and obviously their exciting fighting styles. But the “GGG KOs anyone from 154-168”, “Pac really beat floyd watch the slow mo punches”, and the annoying LDBC wilder fans are all annoying as hell.
                    Last edited by mxtali; 04-29-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X