Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder is flawed...but he is the best heavyweight in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz beats Joshua and Parker and wilder might put both of them in a coma Joshua is a great guy and a good face for boxing but he’s not mean enough

Comment

I think its to be decided who's the best. But I can see a path to victory for Wilder unlike many fans seem to see & I wouldn't be disagreeing with anyone who had him favored over Joshua.

Wilder is powerful & awkward. Thats a bad combo for textbook guys or who try to be like Joshua.

Wilder on some weird ass Prince Naseem as a HW type sh^t.

Comment

Wilder would have beat the AJ that was in there tonight. Parker did his best but was lacking that spark, or will power to really become special. Sure he may have got knocked out in the process but he was clearly no Wilder.

Wilder will get reckless at times and "wild" if need be to get AJ in weird positions so that he can land his own crazy shots. I can even imagine it being a war potentially but Wilder just hits too damn hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
          It needs to be settled this year.

Cardiff again in November and rematch in USA April 2019
          I agree that it needs to be settled but definitely not in the UK.

Bring it to the boxing capital of the world Las Vegas, and put that new T-Mobile arena to use.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            He beats the Anthony Joshua that I saw tonight, in my opinion.

And AJ has a few flaws himself.
            I agree.

He has enough ability to take all the belts.

I would root for AJ but be prepared to applaud Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              He beats the Anthony Joshua that I saw tonight, in my opinion.

And AJ has a few flaws himself.
              No, Wilder is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                I agree that it needs to be settled but definitely not in the UK.

Bring it to the boxing capital of the world Las Vegas, and put that new T-Mobile arena to use.
                Why?

You guys aren't filling stadiums.

Comment

Originally posted by Amandlala View Post
                  Why?

You guys aren't filling stadiums.
                  In Vegas this fight would be sold out. And not for nothing but what is England compared to the USA when it comes to prestige of big time fights?

Comment

They're both flawed fighters and benefit from fighting in a diminished era. Joshua is the slightly better rounded fighter.

Wilder showed heart and his usual power against Ortiz, but anybody who knows boxing knows he was getting badly outboxed by Ortiz in for the majority of that fight.

I think AJ went into tonight's fight wanting to box Parker and show his skills, but apart from a crisp jab he mostly just looked lacklustre.

It's a close fight between two guys who can KO each other, but I'd favour Joshua (the guy who can box a little bit) over Wilder (the guy who can't box for ****)

Comment

Jennifer is entertaining for sure... Best? ....Hmmmmm... nahhhh...

Comment

Working...
                      X