Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma is the truth, no way anyone can't give him props

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma has at least three but probably four better wins than Crawford's best. That and the fact his talent level and skill set is higher should be enough. Those are the only two contenders. GGG being a contender is borderline laughable as is Canelo who clearly lost to GGG failed drug tests and didn't really beat Lara anyway and that was in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      I don't remember us having a talk about the concept of what pfp means, and my strong opinion isn't fact...lmao. In my book doe that's what Loma has to do to be considered pfp best. Just considered. The Salido debacle still exists, and you still to this day fail to acknowledge the loss and how he could jump such guys as Garcia, Bud, GG or Canelo who were ranked pfp longer than him.
      Who says I fail to acknowledge he lost? I'm saying he lost but so what? The question isn't if he lost, it's if he'd beat those guys all things equal...that's what p4p is supposed to be about. P4p isn't a ranking system based on career accomplishments...it's a mythical matchup type gimmick to compare guys from different weight classes. But yea, salido doe...

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Who says I fail to acknowledge he lost? I'm saying he lost but so what? The question isn't if he lost, it's if he'd beat those guys all things equal.
        The style that Loma lost to...all things equal, lmao is a style that I don't think beats Canelo, GG, Bud or Garcia because of Salido's win that you say " so what" to that he lost.

Comment

Loma's best win is Rigo, and he was two divisions higher than Rigo who challenged him for greatness. The wool isn't over my eyes. After losing to Salido, Loma has done very well for himself, but he isn't pfp the best fighter in the world foh lmao. And if Loma has better wins than Bud, then he has better wins than Canelo, Garcia, GG also. He also has a loss something the others don't have.

Comment

Bud climbed upo the ladder through the natural process of attaining the pfp best title. Unifying titles, beating EVERYONE in style, and not only became champion in 2 divisions, but he became a lineal champion in 2 divisions.

Loma lost, and he never gained revenge. For me he has to beat a guy like Garcia to be a part of the conversation. And beating a good Linares isn't good enough. Garcia wouldve beat the **** out of Linares. I like Linares and think that it's a good win for Loma, but who Linares beaten that pushes Loma over Bud?
            Your an imbecile
            2011-09-10 Angel Rios 9 6 0 Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City
            W
            UD

2011-07-30 Derrick Campos 20 11 0 Softball Country Arena, Denver
            W
            TKO

2011-02-26 Anthony Mora 15 6 0 Heartland Events Center, Grand Island
            W
            KO

2010-07-31 Ron Boyd 6 10 1 Sovereign Bank Baseball Stadium, York
            W
            TKO

2010-05-01 Marty Robbins 23 45 1 Johnson County Fairgrounds, Iowa City
            W
            KO

2009-12-19 Corey Sommerville 1 3 0 Cotton Eyed Joe, Knoxville
            W
            TKO

2009-10-31 Steve Marquez 9 14 1 War Memorial Arena, Johnstown
            W
            TKO

2009-05-02 Miguel Delgado 3 11 0 War Memorial Arena, Johnstown
            W
            TKO

2009-03-21 Lucas Rodas 3 4 0 U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati
            W
            KO

2009-03-07 Travis Hartman 9 10 1 Valencia Ballroom, York
            W
            UD

2008-11-08 Michael Williams 5 6 0 Valencia Ballroom, York
            W
            TKO

2008-08-22 Aaron Anderson debut Johnson County Fairgrounds, Iowa City
            W
            UD

2008-07-26 Damon Antoine 8 25 1 Valencia Ballroom, York
            W
            UD

2008-04-03 Filiberto Nieto 1 4 0 Michael's Eighth Avenue, Glen Burnie
            W
            RTD

2008-03-14 Brian Cummings 2 0 0 Athletic Club, Denver
            This is crawfords first 15 fights, look at how many loses, idiot, total of opponents 115 wins and 155 loses
            Last edited by Shape up; 05-19-2018, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Loma's best win is Rigo, and he was two divisions higher than Rigo who challenged him for greatness. The wool isn't over my eyes. After losing to Salido, Loma has done very well for himself, but he isn't pfp the best fighter in the world foh lmao. And if Loma has better wins than Bud, then he has better wins than Canelo, Garcia, GG also. He also has a loss something the others don't have.
              Canelo doesn't have a loss? I could have sworn he did. Oh well. He must have beaten Mayweather then.

Comment

we all know that if talk of a fight with tank heats up, larry will start dragging lomachenkos name through the mud

Comment

Loma's a skilled , fan friendly fighter who seems to just want to fight for titles. It seems like size is his only limitation and he might run out of guys to fight.
                  Floyd's 5'8, at 30 he was fighting Oscar at 150 , Manny at 5"5 and 30 years old, was fighting at 130 and JMM at 5"7 was fighting at 127 when he reached 30. So who knows, maybe Memo's looking for some work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Canelo doesn't have a loss? I could have sworn he did. Oh well. He must have beaten Mayweather then.
                    Yeah Canelo lost to Floyd, and Loma lost to Salido.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      Your an imbecile
                      2011-09-10 Angel Rios 9 6 0 Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City
                      W
                      UD

2011-07-30 Derrick Campos 20 11 0 Softball Country Arena, Denver
                      W
                      TKO

2011-02-26 Anthony Mora 15 6 0 Heartland Events Center, Grand Island
                      W
                      KO

2010-07-31 Ron Boyd 6 10 1 Sovereign Bank Baseball Stadium, York
                      W
                      TKO

2010-05-01 Marty Robbins 23 45 1 Johnson County Fairgrounds, Iowa City
                      W
                      KO

2009-12-19 Corey Sommerville 1 3 0 Cotton Eyed Joe, Knoxville
                      W
                      TKO

2009-10-31 Steve Marquez 9 14 1 War Memorial Arena, Johnstown
                      W
                      TKO

2009-05-02 Miguel Delgado 3 11 0 War Memorial Arena, Johnstown
                      W
                      TKO

2009-03-21 Lucas Rodas 3 4 0 U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati
                      W
                      KO

2009-03-07 Travis Hartman 9 10 1 Valencia Ballroom, York
                      W
                      UD

2008-11-08 Michael Williams 5 6 0 Valencia Ballroom, York
                      W
                      TKO

2008-08-22 Aaron Anderson debut Johnson County Fairgrounds, Iowa City
                      W
                      UD

2008-07-26 Damon Antoine 8 25 1 Valencia Ballroom, York
                      W
                      UD

2008-04-03 Filiberto Nieto 1 4 0 Michael's Eighth Avenue, Glen Burnie
                      W
                      RTD

2008-03-14 Brian Cummings 2 0 0 Athletic Club, Denver
                      This is crawfords first 15 fights, look at how many loses, idiot, total of opponents 115 wins and 155 loses
                      First 15 fights? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What's the point of this? He lost to a guy with double digit losses or close to it. But he's still #5 on my pfp list. That ain't bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X