• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't think there's a chance early?

Comment

He needs to go to Joshua's body

Comment

Ray, Park ain t that Good. He barely beat Huguie, looked much worse than aj vs takam, as far as am accomplishments went yoka boxed his ears off.

Comment

Ali-Foreman comes to mind

Rope-A-Dope him

Comment

He needs to learn BASIC boxing set ups that he apparently was never taught .

He doesnt know how to set up punches and throws from too far out which why he has terrible accuracy and either falls over or smothers his punches . He has poor judgement of distance and doesnt put his arms up when punches are coming at him ,he extends them out .

How can he win against a 6'6 highly skilled counter puncher who hits hard if he cant do the above ? Joshua couldn't have asked for an easier stylistic match in his favor .

Those on here who have been telling me Parker is more skilled Vinnykin and its a close fight mlac are idiots ........ theres no other way to put it . This fight wouldn't make it out of rnd 3 if Joshua was my fighter !

The only thing Parker can do is HOPE Joshua doesnt attack early and realise he needs a opening and a Joshua mistake bc hes NOT going to outbox Joshua and needs the fight to go past 6 where Joshua May get comfortable but his only rnd of chance will be ,7,8,9 , ........and thats only IF he has not sustained a large amount of punishing shots .

Joshua wont want the fight to go distance and he will attack in later rnds if he dont get you out in the early ones .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-21-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Basically what everyone has already said, pressure, activity, offence.

Comment

He should get Faryal Khan to accompany him to the ring just to funk with AJ's mind. Give him a bit of the " I took your belts...and your girl" type smack talk.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  He needs to learn BASIC boxing set ups that he apparently was never taught .

He doesnt know how to set up punches and throws from too far out which why he has terrible accuracy and either falls over or smothers his punches . He has poor judgement of distance and doesnt put his arms up when punches are coming at him ,he extends them out .

How can he win against a 6'6 highly skilled counter puncher who hits hard if he cant do the above ? Joshua couldn't have asked for an easier stylistic match in his favor .

Those on here who have been telling me Parker is more skilled Vinnykin and its a close fight mlac are idiots ........ theres no other way to put it . This fight wouldn't make it out of rnd 3 if Joshua was my fighter !

The only thing Parker can do is HOPE Joshua doesnt attack early and realise he needs a opening and a Joshua mistake bc hes NOT going to outbox Joshua and needs the fight to go past 6 where Joshua May get comfortable but his only rnd of chance will be ,7,8,9 , ........and thats only IF he has not sustained a large amount of punishing shots .

Joshua wont want the fight to go distance and he will attack in later rnds if he dont get you out in the early ones .
                  Kevin Barry is really bad boxing coach. Look what he did with Ugonoh against Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Kevin Barry is really bad boxing coach. Look what he did with Ugonoh against Breazeale.
                    I called that fight to the point ppl asked if i had a video prior to the fight .. lol

EVERYTHING i said happened in that fight .

The thing with that fight Barry signed a fight deal with Haymon to promote Izu ( who i think is better than Parker just needs experience ) so they tried to out do what Joshua did .

Bad strategy ? Yea but these guys THINK bc Joshua makes fights look easy they will do the same . Breazeale is a huge threat to anyone not named Joshua bc of his durability and power at 6'7 . He was also 263 vs Izu.... his REAL fight weight is about 250 he was for Joshua .

Barry is a good trainer but terrible match maker , he doesnt put his guys in with the right opponents . He was too busy building Parker up and threw Izu in with a guy that just went 7 rnds with Joshua ? lol

Barry also cant take FULL blame for Parker ,bc i see him giving instructions to him in the corner and Parkers just not doing what hes asking .

Joshua is going to steam roll him if he wants , hes just won every rnd with Takam easily (minus the head clash ) fighting a guy who couldn't land more than 5 meaningful punches against a NON power puncher ?

Delusion on here is plentiful , the biggest mistake team Barry made is giving Joshua incentive to knock Parker into the seats ,in that aspect Barrys not smart there either !
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-21-2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Parker has nothing that will trouble the Humble one.

he is basically Dillain Whyte with better genetics.

Comment

Working...
                      X